Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's lame

I'm going to full claim here since 1. I'm pretty sure I was targeted last night and they might send a superkill at me 2. My role is finally revealed, I wasn't allowed to talk about my role or actions until my role takes the mantle of Hokage.

I protected Fuji 1.0 night 2, it's why I thought he was 100% town coming into the day phase. I originally had maybe a 1% doubt my lie detector was compromised but seeing no one accused of Fuji for being vanilla and tanking a kill shot, I knew he was town. Unfortunately fuji 1.0 got lynched :| despite my efforts

Last night I protected myself. I gave hints about my role and I was sure mafia wanted to silence me since I'm able to confirm myself and a few other people.

My lie detect on Mango originally had a 'False' on his I am town. But then it was changed to 'Truth'

I don't know what to make of that.
Hmm this is weird. Mechanically what happened. Did it seem like a mistake result or someone tampered with it after the fact

That's pretty odd

I got rolecrushed lol

And how does protecting me make you sure Im town I dont get it, that Prof death could have been from the other mafia team.
No one came into the day phase or talked about taking a shot at you. The prof death could have been from the other mafia team yeah but a vig didn't come out claiming to have shot you. Plus that whole thing with the write up makes me think, they really wanted you dead.

No scum, could be that scum were part of the people that didnt vote me or Adam and got modblocked lol.
Or they hit someone with defenses/got rbed.

Either way, we can work with this I think.

Ok but since there were no deaths last night, either I got shot at or someone roleblocked one of the mafia teams or they shot at a different target.

I chose to protect myself since I thought mafia would want to silence me before this day phase happened. Also with YTW claiming the medical ninjutsu ability, I think mafia would've figured out I'm the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.