Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Gentlemen, I aim to Fix the misunderstanding that some of you have.

For I see how pained some of you are, frustrated with this hard and confusing game, But worry not, Your town leader has come to lead you to Victory.

Ok not sure what the fuck happened at CFD last day phase though.

Worry not, Maiden Kvo, for I have a theory to what has happened in the Blue Monday.

What I theorise is that a conspiracy has accured, A conspiracy that was made to disturb the Town population to turn against yours truly.

I Theorise it was a conspiracy that involved two users who wanted to make sure that Sir Fuji was defeated.

Worry not, Maiden Kvo, for I have a theory to what has happened in the Blue Monday.

What I theorise is that a conspiracy has accured, A conspiracy that was made to disturb the Town population to turn against yours truly.

I Theorise it was a conspiracy that involved two users who wanted to make sure that Sir Fuji was defeated.
Shut up.

I was told to.vote Fuji but i didnt. Got modblocked for it but my.vote still remained on Fuji
Well that's lame

I'm going to full claim here since 1. I'm pretty sure I was targeted last night and they might send a superkill at me 2. My role is finally revealed, I wasn't allowed to talk about my role or actions until my role takes the mantle of Hokage.

I protected Fuji 1.0 night 2, it's why I thought he was 100% town coming into the day phase. I originally had maybe a 1% doubt my lie detector was compromised but seeing no one accused of Fuji for being vanilla and tanking a kill shot, I knew he was town. Unfortunately fuji 1.0 got lynched :| despite my efforts

Last night I protected myself. I gave hints about my role and I was sure mafia wanted to silence me since I'm able to confirm myself and a few other people.

My lie detect on Mango originally had a 'False' on his I am town. But then it was changed to 'Truth'

I don't know what to make of that.

Well that's lame

I'm going to full claim here since 1. I'm pretty sure I was targeted last night and they might send a superkill at me 2. My role is finally revealed, I wasn't allowed to talk about my role or actions until my role takes the mantle of Hokage.

I protected Fuji 1.0 night 2, it's why I thought he was 100% town coming into the day phase. I originally had maybe a 1% doubt my lie detector was compromised but seeing no one accused of Fuji for being vanilla and tanking a kill shot, I knew he was town. Unfortunately fuji 1.0 got lynched :| despite my efforts

Last night I protected myself. I gave hints about my role and I was sure mafia wanted to silence me since I'm able to confirm myself and a few other people.

My lie detect on Mango originally had a 'False' on his I am town. But then it was changed to 'Truth'

I don't know what to make of that.
How does your lie detector work?

Status
Not open for further replies.