Marimo - 3 (Fuji, Kvothe, Conquistador)
Adam - 2 (Dest, Tpein)
Lanji - 1 (Mango)
Midnight - 2 (Ripped Cal, Light,)
Light - 1 (Lanji)
Ratchet - 1 (Midnight)
Fuji - 2 (Adam, Ratchet)
Dest - 1 (Yo tan)

Any vote manipulation will not be shown. If I missed anything, please quote it in the thread.

He says, while lynching a player on the lower end of activity in recent days.
dest provided a much more interaction than marimo
I asked you why you initially voted and you could summarise it to lurking
low presence
its not the same ratchet , you realize it too, its fine
we have to go another day
out of interest did juliet claim who she was?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Fujishiro has been lynched! His role was Byakuya Kuchiki—

You are Byakuya Kuchiki!

[Passive - Stoic Nobility] — The head of the Kuchiki family, one of the Four Great Noble houses of Soul Society, Byakuya must keep an even head and appearance at all times. You cannot make more than 50 posts per phase, going over the limit will result in the player being rolecrushed for a cycle.

[Active - Hadō #4. Byakurai] — Byakuya's signature kido spell, used to dismiss those unworthy of his zanpakuto. Target a player and give them a post restriction. If they fail it 3x times, you will be immune to their actions for the duration of the cycle.

[Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi] — A beautiful and deadly bankai, the thousands of blades shreds an enemy who dares step too close to Byakuya. During the night phase, anyone who visits you will be role blocked. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]
-----[Active - Shūkei: Hakuteiken]
— Condensing all his blades into a singular, white sword, this technique allows Byakuya to bring out the full power from his zanpakuto. Target a player and destroy their next action. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town
Secondary Wincon — Rukia Kuchiki must survive

@Fujishiro has been lynched! His role was Byakuya Kuchiki—

You are Byakuya Kuchiki!

[Passive - Stoic Nobility] — The head of the Kuchiki family, one of the Four Great Noble houses of Soul Society, Byakuya must keep an even head and appearance at all times. You cannot make more than 50 posts per phase, going over the limit will result in the player being rolecrushed for a cycle.

[Active - Hadō #4. Byakurai] — Byakuya's signature kido spell, used to dismiss those unworthy of his zanpakuto. Target a player and give them a post restriction. If they fail it 3x times, you will be immune to their actions for the duration of the cycle.

[Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi] — A beautiful and deadly bankai, the thousands of blades shreds an enemy who dares step too close to Byakuya. During the night phase, anyone who visits you will be role blocked. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]
-----[Active - Shūkei: Hakuteiken]
— Condensing all his blades into a singular, white sword, this technique allows Byakuya to bring out the full power from his zanpakuto. Target a player and destroy their next action. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town
Secondary Wincon — Rukia Kuchiki must survive
Bruh… Now you know why I lied a bit guys, I wsnted to make myself into a target for scum so I can rb them.

Admittedly it also made town question me a bit but I felt it was worth it.

Gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.