Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely within Hawkins' nature actually. He fights as if he's playing a game. He feels the need to leave everything up to chance and his tarot cards. If he lost all of his straw dolls and essentially lost the fight, it's very much in line with him just saying he lost lol. At least imo it does.

I personally have no issue with this chapter as long as it's more action packed than described.
Do you think the Tower was drawn and activated?
I mean, did Killer have to overcome the Tower to defeat Hawkins?
Or is it like: Hawkins is already defeated on the floor and then draws the card which makes him connect some dots?
:quest:
Post automatically merged:

For anyone in here who knows some Japanese, did Killer use the word “aibou” at the end when he said “go ahead mate/partner”?
@Aknolagon could you give some help please?

I

Indigo

It's entirely within Hawkins' nature actually. He fights as if he's playing a game. He feels the need to leave everything up to chance and his tarot cards. If he lost all of his straw dolls and essentially lost the fight, it's very much in line with him just saying he lost lol. At least imo it does.

I personally have no issue with this chapter as long as it's more action packed than described.
The problem is that he didn't "essentially lost" until he revealed that, and explaining how his powers work

Killer wouldn't be able to make such a decision on how to attack without that information, so Hawkins had the complete upper hand here, Killer doesn't have the info we as fans had about Hawkins

and to me Hawkins has always been the survivalist, he looks at the ods and if he sees that he has little chance, he bails

it makes no sense for me that he would risk doing that at all, just giving all the info the enemy needs

The problem is that he didn't "essentially lost" until he revealed that, and explaining how his powers work

Killer wouldn't be able to make such a decision on how to attack without that information, so Hawkins had the complete upper hand here, Killer doesn't have the info we as fans had about Hawkins

and to me Hawkins has always been the survivalist, he looks at the ods and if he sees that he has little chance, he bails

it makes no sense for me that he would risk doing that at all, just giving all the info the enemy needs
It's Hawkins being confident about his ability because he didn't know Killer would find a loophole rather than just giving up or something.

Im not disagree, I said high diff since Jinbe mid diffed WsW, I think Drake or Apoo wouldn´t get mid diffed by Jinbe, so high-extrem high diff sound better. Hawkins,Sasaki and WsW are top veteran lvl though.

Low commander tier: Jinbe/Apoo/Drake
Top Veteran: Hawkins/WsW/Sasaki

The question is where we could place Vergo and Pica around them?
:choppawhat:
Jinbei should be mid-high commander looking at his feats against top tiers.
Apoo/Drake low commander
Sasaki/WW vets.

Vergo should be at top level of vets close to low commander....most definitely low commander because he was superior to Smoker.

Pica can't be taken down by any low commander shown so far so he is above Apoo/Drake

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It’s so funny how Big Mom vs Queen results always change based on agenda hhhhh

- if Someone wants to shit on Queen: “he got two shotted by hakiless Big Mom with amnesia”

- If someone wants to shit on Big Mom: “she couldn’t finish and defeat Queen, and he knocked her out and cracked her skull”

Lmao
Two sides, depends on agenda hhhh
or Queen couldn't injured Big Mom with amnesia and Big Mom couldn't defeat Queen.
Both are trash:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.