Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon that sword of Queens was fodder he didn't even complain about it breaking. As for the spoilers queen is still toying with sanji. Its not as one sided as you guys thought it would be. :suresure:
That same sword of Queen made X drake shit himself shaking in the floor without even using devil fruit or cybernetics, only base raw strenght

From

“Kidd isn’t going to fight Big Mom. He’s going to fight Apoo”

to

“Kidd isn’t going to beat Big Mom, him and Law will be the only alliance members who lose their matchups and she will fall to Luffy in Elbaph. Because the fans want to see Luffy defeat Kaido 2.0 after he defeats Kaido”

soon it will be

“Kidd only won against Big Mom because she is the weakest top tier. Meme is trash.”
:kobeha:
She'll be conveniently relegated to High High Tier, not even Low Top Tier :suresure:

From

“Kidd isn’t going to fight Big Mom. He’s going to fight Apoo”

to

“Kidd isn’t going to beat Big Mom, him and Law will be the only alliance members who lose their matchups and she will fall to Luffy in Elbaph. Because the fans want to see Luffy defeat Kaido 2.0 after he defeats Kaido”

soon it will be

“Kidd only won against Big Mom because she is the weakest top tier. Meme is trash.”
:kobeha:
I've always thought Big Mem was trash, it's not like I'm being inconsistent

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Killer comparable to Zoro, Heat comparable to Sanji. You ppl are mad. Imagine thinking Heat and Killer could defeat the likes of King and Queen. Killer defeats the weakest Nova who couldn't even crack the ranks of the flying 6 and all of a sudden everyone thinks he is Tutankhamun. Lets just ignored the fact that he got embarassed by Zoro in a 2 v 1 handicapped match. I honestly can't with you ppl today:whitepress:

Mans trying to argue with Oda. I guarantee if sanji was called a leader while killer fought queen no one would be saying killer>sanji.

Must suck to realize Oda used his greatest milestone(chapter 1000) as a top 5 supernova hype chapter and only two were straw hats none included sanji 🥺
Sanjis the wings of the pirate king. Fuck a supernova🤣:funky::funky::funky:

Killer comparable to Zoro, Heat comparable to Sanji. You ppl are mad. Imagine thinking Heat and Killer could defeat the likes of King and Queen. Killer defeats the weakest Nova who couldn't even crack the ranks of the flying 6 and all of a sudden everyone thinks he is Tutankhamun. Lets just ignored the fact that he got embarassed by Zoro in a 2 v 1 handicapped match. I honestly can't with you ppl today:whitepress:
Maybe it's you that are misreading something :goatasure:
Killer has always been stronger than Sanji, but thanks to the last PU the fight became an interesting one

Status
Not open for further replies.