Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
How many times is Oda gna shatter your headcanons before you realise Sanji is stronger than every Nova not named Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law. The man is about to defeat a Yonko commander in a much quicker time than it took WCI Luffy.
WCI Luffy would put Killer on a shirt with a CoC flex:specialmeh:

You tried to make it look like Sanji was weaker than Jinbei because he got a power up to beat Queen, and may end up using the Raid Suit, while current Jinbei beat WsW, like Sanji couldn't achieve the same thing without a Power Up

You basically scaled WsW to Queen's level with that take, and as i said, WsW isn't even on Jack's level, maybe Perospero. The same Perospero who got washed by the attack Sanji used against Queen, while Queen basicly ignored it.
Your misunderstanding of my take =\= my take

The implication of my claim is;
Simply fighting someone stronger =\= being stronger than someone fighting against a weaker opponent. What is important is the feats and portrayal a character gets in a fight.

So if you use " Sanji is fighting Queen and Killer is fighting Hawkings, so Sanji > Killer because Queen > Hawkings", it is blatantly wrong.

You are arguing with yasheen the guy who was so scared for kid to go to big mom he had to start saying “ kid vs apoo and kid vs king”

We already know killer is stronger.
From

“Kidd isn’t going to fight Big Mom. He’s going to fight Apoo”

to

“Kidd isn’t going to beat Big Mom, him and Law will be the only alliance members who lose their matchups and she will fall to Luffy in Elbaph. Because the fans want to see Luffy defeat Kaido 2.0 after he defeats Kaido”

soon it will be

“Kidd only won against Big Mom because she is the weakest top tier. Meme is trash.”
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.