Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer cutting Hawkin's arm off was pretty predictable, but I'm actually surprised that Hawkins stuck to his guns this whole time and stayed on Kaido's side. I can respect him for that.

Yeah he did it before zoro cut pica
Zoro also focuses his ap into a concentrated line to cut through a target, while Sanji's Hell Memories covers the whole surface of the target.

Like to cut an island in half down the middle, and to burn the whole island to ashes it wouldn't really be the same thing :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We can compare a dressrosa house with a normal sized ship...
Not that bad for wadatsumi i would say

NOW IMAGINE HIM 4 TIMES BIGGER, INFLATED :myman:
not really those are also tart ships from the BM pirates who are even smaller than normal ships,smaller than the sunny if wadatsumi was ten times bigger pica would still easily step on him like a human stepping on a cockroach

Actually the more I think about it, Franky vs Queen gotta happen now lol
Franky doesn't have the General anymore at the moment.
He would get wrecked in 1 second.
This pause is just Oda that is shifting Queen and Sanji on the chessboard because of something that will happen later, leaving the live floor free for other characters.
First Zoro and King went outside and now Sanji and Queen.

not really those are also tart ships from the BM pirates who are even smaller than normal ships,smaller than the sunny if wadatsumi was ten times bigger pica would still easily step on him like a human stepping on a cockroach
Cope... those ships were showed to be about the sunny's size, when compared with Daifuku's giant version of his genie i think...
And that is just the head of wadatsumi that is showing
:myman: NOW IMAGINE HIM 4 TIMES BIGGER WITH FULL BODY

Zoro also focuses his ap into a concentrated line to cut through a target, while Sanji's Hell Memories covers the whole surface of the target.

Like to cut an island in half down the middle, and to burn the whole island to ashes it wouldn't really be the same thing :kayneshrug:
Let's do calc of Hell's Memories vs ISDS? :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.