Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's finisher will have too much AP and would destroy the castle :crazwhat:
King as a Lunarian willl hype the new version of Diable Jambe and said "No wonder his passive defense alone bent my beak. And now..i'm no longer fit to be proud of my wild fire. That man's fire...cannot be extinguished?! Has he become The Exalted Lunarian Deity of Flames that i must worship? Is he actually Kagutsuchi himself?!!"

:crazwhat:

Still doesn't make my argument that drake has no exoskeleton to protect him invalid. And furthermore there was wsw and hawkins. I doubt queen was taking him on alone.
sanji fighting Queen a lot longer way before exoskeleton, with a FULL power Queen/hybrid cybernetics.... just stop this nonsense already and accept that there are way more arguments in favor of sanji...
Plus why you acting like exoskeleton is a cheat code :myman:

wadatsumi is smaller than pica's pinky
normal wadatsumi : 80 m
Inflated wadatsumi was about 4 times bigger, do the math... pica was nowhere near a mountain, he would have reached the clouds, over the bird cage... he was about 500 m max in my headcanon (don't compare in the anime, the manga made him way smaller)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
normal wadatsumi : 80 m
Inflated wadatsumi was about 4 times bigger, do the math... pica was nowhere near a mountain, he would have reached the clouds, over the bird cage... he was about 500 m max in my headcanon (don't compare in the anime, the manga made him way smaller)
you're right this is pica next to a mountain he is ever bigger than a mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.