Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji didn’t use his higher ends skills : concasse or Hell memories or whatever he had in the time skip. He didn’t use the RS.
And his body was a little weird.
you really think that would change the outcome bro? the raidsuit probably changes stuff but how different do you think the outcome would really go?

luffy didnt get to use kkg or snakeman or future sight against kaido either but that doesnt change the fact that he got one shotted. maybe if he used all of that he would've done slightly better. that's probably the case with sanji as well.

So if people think a character is stronger than Sanji they are downplaying WOW you Sanji fans are seriously now starting to pull far ahead of the delusion race with Zoro fans you are clearly no.1 now of the most delusional.

Anyway so far everyone here is pretty much of the mind that before Sanji's power up Killer was clearly stronger, but thanks to Sanji awakening he is pulling ahead of KIller.

Dont understand why such statements have you so up in arms :lusalty:
Firstly i dont want categorize myself into any fanbase so dont do it,
Secondly this is literally the definition of downplaying lol what are you talking about, i bring here arguments and you just call me delusional with no counter arguments just ur headcannon tells you killer is stronger lmao look at urself before attacking other.

Worst

Custom title
you really think that would change the outcome bro? the raidsuit probably changes stuff but how different do you think the outcome would really go?

luffy didnt get to use kkg or snakeman or future sight against kaido either but that doesnt change the fact that he got one shotted. maybe if he used all of that he would've done slightly better. that's probably the case with sanji as well.
idk one thing is not using kkg and one thing is not using G4 at all.... the RS is definetly a big boost for Sanji's physical stats (+ other coll stuff ) with that he's definetly capable of handling Queen ( not easily ofc but still )

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
First: thank you for remind calm and resolving to insults.
I‘m gonna start with Jinbe because I think it is easier.
So fistly we have to talk about Who‘s who and the manner Jinbe won over him. Who’s who is arguably the strongest F6 actually the strongest in kaidos crew after the all stars. And Jinbe trashed him. Killer is strong but definitely not on that level. Jinbe came out of the fight almost without any injuries.
Except sonic scyth what did killer do on the roof top? Nothing!
you probably need to re read the rooftop fight but here's a thread by @rerere which will save you that time and effort : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tion-in-onigashima-summary-1027-updated.9579/

yamato and sanji it’s difficult. A lot of people put yamato above sanji because he held kaido of. Big fest definitely. But we have to understand that Yamato knows everything about kaidos fighting style and abilities. That gives him an advantage. and Jinbe held of akainu on Marine Ford but he isn’t on the same level. Sanji on the other hand will defeat queen a very powerful character with a lot of destructive power, albeit a goofy one. There is also a reason why they send the F6 after Yamato and the all Stars, cuz they believed the F6 would be enough and also to test them. So yes with the recent power up I believe that sanji is a little stronger than yamato.
they believed ALL of the f6 will be enough to capture a seastone cuffed yamato. and if they managed to capture a sea stone cuffed yamato they were given the right to challenge any all star for any commander position including yc1.

yamato can infuse her attacks with conquerors, she has advanced armament and insane durability by virtue of her mythical zoan. she's definitely stronger than current sanji.

I mean, the technique that would have "one shot" Sanji is a technique that Queen claims no one has ever escaped from and was hyped to make even the strongest Haki defense irrelevant against it.

So that doesn't say that much about how Sanji compares, if something that Queen has had 100% success rate with before Sanji, performed as expected against him as well.

Queen is constantly saying your damage is nothing compared to the power of dinos.

Show me a panel about regenaration i dont remember Queen talking about regen.
There is no panel that queen said it but oda and other characters said ancient zoans are super tough and they got impressive regan ability.
Im not saying sanji can defeat queen with these type of kicks, but dont say sanji didnt damage queen when we can see bruises and blood, its just not enough for them ancient zoans.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
idk one thing is not using kkg and one thing is not using G4 at all.... the RS is definetly a big boost for Sanji's physical stats (+ other coll stuff ) with that he's definetly capable of handling Queen ( not easily ofc but still )
yeah i agree that it changes outcomes but i still think he gets high diff'd by queen with the raidsuit. else there was no need for oda to give him another powerup on top of that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, the technique that would have "one shot" Sanji is a technique that Queen claims no one has ever escaped from and was hyped to make even the strongest Haki defense irrelevant against it.

So that doesn't say that much about how Sanji compares, if something that Queen has had 100% success rate with before Sanji, performed as expected against him as well.
it really spells out how strong were the opponents that queen trapped in that move before are. i personally don't think any yc1 is struggling to get out of it given their abilities - katakuri shape shifts, marco just takes it and regens out of it, king burns queen the moment he tries that.

queen explicitly said that none of sanji's attacks even hurt him. and queen broke sanji into two and was about to kill him before the powerup. i agree that neg diff was over dramatizing it but sanji got low diff'd by queen the moment he got serious with him.
Since when using hybrid and haki is not serious, since when making ancient zoans bleed and scream = no damage ? I agree that sanji dont have enough damage to put queen down without his PU or raid suit, but he is doing damage you can clearly see it on the panels.

There is no panel that queen said it but oda and other characters said ancient zoans are super tough and they got impressive regan ability.
So its your headcanon. :seriously:

Why Who's Who or Sasaki regenerated then. Only Awakenings can do cast regens. Queen always talked about his durability not his regenaration.

Im not saying sanji can defeat queen with these type of kicks, but dont say sanji didnt damage queen when we can see bruises and blood, its just not enough for them ancient zoans.
And i am telling you Sanji is strong but his kicks arent enough to defeat Queen.

I think we will get a power up for Sanji but maybe Raid Suit will help him. He needs more Attacking Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.