Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it really spells out how strong were the opponents that queen trapped in that move before are. i personally don't think any yc1 is struggling to get out of it given their abilities - katakuri shape shifts, marco just takes it and regens out of it, king burns queen the moment he tries that.

Strong enough for Queen to build himself up to a 1,3 + bil bounty :kayneshrug:

Wasn't Katakuri stuck in Luffy's G3 fist when Luffy caught him and forced him off the Sunny ?

Marco could regen, but Queen would technically be right in that Marco would not escape it.

King might burn Queen and Queen would get damaged as well, but it could lead to a double KO.

Tbh it's more likely to argue that these guys would not get caught, as i think Sanji wouldn't get caught normally as well unless distracted by the changes to his body, which is why Queen said "i caught you naping".

queen explicitly said that none of sanji's attacks even hurt him. and queen broke sanji into two and was about to kill him before the powerup. i agree that neg diff was over dramatizing it but sanji got low diff'd by queen the moment he got serious with him.
he literally said it packed a punch.. for all the time he's been grunting over sanji'd attacks.. you could easily argue Queen was hurt but not damaged excessively which is what sanji highlighted.. its no different than sanji pushing Jabura's tekkai and making the guy grunt in pain but it still not doing any distinctive damage

Besides, the whole notion of sanji got low-diffed here is just bad plot comprehension when you realize that sanji wasn't struggling against queen's strength or his mobility or even the attacks he took from him.. it was all conveyed as a queen's whimsical body surprising sanji and Queen managing to get around his guard via that and execute a choke hold to end sanji.. not overwhelming sanji in every combat aspect.

which then ultimately was negated by himself just to reveal an earlier plot point that sanji's body felt weird..

the PU wasn't even presented as a desperate need for sanji.. but rather a conclusion to a cliffhanger plot line regarding sanji's body

if it was desperate. Queen would have been dominating sanji throughout the fight and that never seemed to be the case let alone sanji even upping his DJ game. (which he would have if this exoskeleton plot never occurred rightfully)

It's a clear exageration of the fact that they were not significantly affected, since both him and King bleed and spend time on the floor after those attacks.

There are clear reactions of pain from Queen when Sanji attacks him, so he does "feel" the attacks, he's just not greatly bothered by them knowing how much of a tank he is and how much of that level of punishment he can take.

We don’t know that
you probably need to re read the rooftop fight but here's a thread by @rerere which will save you that time and effort : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tion-in-onigashima-summary-1027-updated.9579/

they believed ALL of the f6 will be enough to capture a seastone cuffed yamato. and if they managed to capture a sea stone cuffed yamato they were given the right to challenge any all star for any commander position including yc1.

yamato can infuse her attacks with conquerors, she has advanced armament and insane durability by virtue of her mythical zoan. she's definitely stronger than current sanji.
We don’t know that she has advanced haki or that she can infuse her attacks with COC. And I don’t think the handcuffs were made of seastone. They were just exploding handcuffs. Seastone negates halo aswell, as shown in udon prison. Luffy couldn’t have destroyed them with advanced haki. Actually I’m quite sure that Yamato doesn’t have advanced haki otherwise she could have taken them off herself. Like Rayleigh did with his necklaces.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Strong enough for Queen to build himself up to a 1,3 + bil bounty :kayneshrug:
never said queen is weak. i only said that the opponents he used that particular move on were not strong. he already has shown better moves like the brachio bomber and is probably gonna show more.

Wasn't Katakuri stuck in Luffy's G3 fist when Luffy caught him and forced him off the Sunny ?
and? you do realize that it was partially plot influenced so that the fight could go onto the mirror world right? do you really doubt katakuri isnt dodging that?

King might burn Queen and Queen would get damaged as well, but it could lead to a double KO.
more like queen feels the heat from the flames, releases his grip and king flies away. king can generate enough fire to burn the live floor and has burned massive structures like the kuri castle in the past. i just dont think queen is fighting through that much flames.

Tbh it's more likely to argue that these guys would not get caught, as i think Sanji wouldn't get caught normally as well unless distracted by the changes to his body, which is why Queen said "i caught you naping".
agreed. marco and king are too fast for that shit.

But you can see king and queen bleed and hurt with bruises, you dont have to verbally say you are hurt to prove you did, if they didnt have insane regan they would eventually fall, its just you need to 'overdamage" them so they could not regan enough.
I guess no one but zoro and luffy damaged kaido because he didn't say nothing to anyone but them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We don’t know that she has advanced haki or that she can infuse her attacks with COC. And I don’t think the handcuffs were made of seastone. They were just exploding handcuffs. Seastone negates halo aswell, as shown in udon prison. Luffy couldn’t have destroyed them with advanced haki. Actually I’m quite sure that Yamato doesn’t have advanced haki otherwise she could have taken them off herself. Like Rayleigh did with his necklaces.
she used advanced CoC agaisnt kaido.
she used advanced armament (ryou not the internal destruction one) when she is sending out narikabura arrows. that's literally projecting out her haki.
and yes, her handcuffs are made out of seastone. that was said in the vivre cards.

never said queen is weak. i only said that the opponents he used that particular move on were not strong. he already has shown better moves like the brachio bomber and is probably gonna show more.

and? you do realize that it was partially plot influenced so that the fight could go onto the mirror world right? do you really doubt katakuri isnt dodging that?

more like queen feels the heat from the flames, releases his grip and king flies away. king can generate enough fire to burn the live floor and has burned massive structures like the kuri castle in the past. i just dont think queen is fighting through that much flames.

agreed. marco and king are too fast for that shit.
Well Oda highlighted that he has crushed "Masters of Armament Haki", so i think they were strong in their own right. Like i could definitely see someone like Jack caught in that and ending up begging for Queen to release him given their interactions:milaugh:

Well Sanji's Hell Memories covered even more than that, so i guess you'd argue that Sanji was also plot restricted from using it to prevent his escape ? If so, away goes the argument that he'd normally get "one shoted" even when caught.

The spoilers only mention the changes in his body and last chapter Sanji shrugged off Queen's attack with no sign of concern, implying that his retreat is likely trauma based on Queen's attacks is a complete leap with everything we know.
I didn't claim differently. It doesn't alter the point fundamentally.

So its your headcanon. :seriously:

Why Who's Who or Sasaki regenerated then. Only Awakenings can do cast regens. Queen always talked about his durability not his regenaration.

And i am telling you Sanji is strong but his kicks arent enough to defeat Queen.

I think we will get a power up for Sanji but maybe Raid Suit will help him. He needs more Attacking Power.
How headcannon dude i said oda in an vivra card and other characters said it like law and more ????
Sanji isn't even using raid suit or haki, so you cant know that, if he got a powerup after he went all out then you would make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.