Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again cap. They stated that but it was never hinted or implied that they were forced to do so. They weren't engineered to follow German. They weren't engineered to disobey judge (only reju). They were engineered to lack emotion so that they can be groomed as super soldiers lol. Everything you stated was because they themselves were invested in germa of their own accord. Not because of any love towards judge lol.

Bigmom words hold zero weight when she has mothering mode for other children except her own
Please mate, don't try to act as if there isn't a possibility that they are brainwashed like reiju to obey judge's orders, just because it wasn't clearly stated, doesn't mean it's not obvious

Anyways, still doesn't change my point, they are essentially just pure evil, you want sanji to become like that?

If he looses his emotions he won't give a fuck about anyone, he might even use allies as meat shields like judge did because he won't have any feeling of empathy to stop him from doing something like that
[

The only hiccups at this point are Kaido's or Big Mom's awakenings. He'll probably be temporarily KOed, Onigashima will fall, and then he'll come back from the dead, so to speak.

My guess is Luffy is going to send him crashing from Onigashima into Wano with Boundman, like his intro.

honestly dont think kaido's awakening is a major plot point
and I think big mom might go down as well now at least the possibility is stronger
but if oda wants to do that
some consequences need to be in play
and by consequence I dont mean a semi confirmed kinemon -kiku death which might very well not be

I mean one to the strawhats or perhaps kid/heart pirates
massive wins do come with a cost. otherwise i might be outgrowing this.

Please mate, don't try to act as if there isn't a possibility that they are brainwashed like reiju to obey judge's orders, just because it wasn't clearly stated, doesn't mean it's not obvious

Anyways, still doesn't change my point, they are essentially just pure evil, you want sanji to become like that?

If he looses his emotions he won't give a fuck about anyone, he might even use allies as meat shields like judge did because he won't have any feeling of empathy to stop him from doing something like that
Post automatically merged:

Again your entire point is mute.

Showed a clear example of them disobeying judge.

Showed examples of them lacking emotion not having any affect of them not carrying out their mission . On both ends your entire excuse for sanji is indeed bullshit. If beings worse off than sanji can do the things I mentioned regardless of their lack of emotion then sanji has zero excuse regardless of if his emotions are affected or not

honestly dont think kaido's awakening is a major plot point
and I think big mom might go down as well now at least the possibility is stronger
but if oda wants to do that
some consequences need to be in play
and by consequence I dont mean a semi confirmed kinemon -kiku death which might very well not be

I mean one to the strawhats or perhaps kid/heart pirates
massive wins do come with a cost. otherwise i might be outgrowing this.
Luffy's last major powerup at this point is his awakening. He already maxed out his Haki. So I assume he's going to highlight it at the end of the arc.

Well well,

It's a necessary chapter. Now we can focus on the main fights. I really hope Law pulls of a Shikamaru against BM and Kidd can exploit it.
Otherwise, I'm excited for the main course a.k.a. monster trio vs. Kaido, King & Queen. :finally::finally::finally:

Gn lads

Luffy's last major powerup at this point is his awakening. He already maxed out his Haki. So I assume he's going to highlight it at the end of the arc.
awakening prob comes vs bb who also poses an odd challenge with his collection of dfs
and I still think theres another step to coc
just enough people have it i.e yamato
for me to say there is prob something more.

Again your entire point is mute.

Should a clear example of then disobeying judge.

Showed examples of them lacking emotion not having any affect of them not carrying out their mission . On both ends your entire excuse for sanji is indeed bullshit. If beings worse off than sanji can do the things I mentioned regardless of their lack of emotion then sanji has zero excuse regardless of if his emotions are affected or not
They brainwashed by judge to not care about anyone but the germa kingdom and themselves

Like I said, sanji might even use judge's tactics like taking innocents and using them as meat shields

Also he is dodging queen's attack while running around thinking about the situation, he's not running away lmao

awakening prob comes vs bb who also poses an odd challenge with his collection of dfs
and I still think theres another step to coc
just enough people have it i.e yamato
for me to say there is prob something more.
I actually disagree. I think a culmination of all of luffys haki training comes into fruition fighting black bears since his power negates fruit ability. So his haki is going to have to be stupid higher than black beard for him to stand a chance

They brainwashed by judge to not care about anyone but the germa kingdom and themselves

Like I said, sanji might even use judge's tactics like taking innocents and using them as meat shields

Also he is dodging queen's attack while running around thinking about the situation, he's not running away lmao
Show me the panel on where that was stayed. The only person stated in manga to be brainwashed in following judge was reju. And even reju found ways to indirectly disobey judge. Your entire point is mute. The sons have already disobeyed judge so your argument is already flawed

Again judge took the lives of soldiers he created. Even judge couldn't take the life of his own son sanji that was innocent so again mute point

Status
Not open for further replies.