Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retarded? He was faster. Since law couldn't shamble them in time hence why zoro blocked the attack in the first place lol.
Zoro reacted faster than laws ability to shamble them lol
proof that youre dumb and cant understand a certain scene, Law not able to shambles them doesn't mean he was slow and zoro was too fast than him cause he block it ,🤣😂 Laws room have limited range dumbass and BM and kaido combine attack was so huge it even covers the whole half of the skull dome , all of them wouldnt even escape that shit, even if they got shambles. lol

Last edited:
proof that youre dumb and cant understand a certain scene, Law not able to shambles them doesn't mean he was slow and zoro too Laws room has range dumbass and ocean sovereignty was so huge it even conquers the whole half of the skull dome , all of them wouldnt even dodge that shit, even if they got shambles. lol
Bullshit. Stop the bullshit. Law could have teleported them out of said room period. He could have teleported them to the floor below. The reasoning as to why he didnt do so was because his reaction time and speed is shit in comparison to zoro. His reaction time in that scene even setting up shambles was shit in comparison to zoros reaction speed. Hence why when zoro blocked he was then able to react in time teleporting out of the way of said attack

It did not help him against weak Doflamingo.
Yonko>>>>>>>>Doflamingo
Oda likes to do this a lot. Off-screen fights usually mean that the parties are stalling each other until you see them again. Even if the match ups make no absolute sense. Law vs Doflamingo and Fujitora is the most classic example

Are you retarded ? The anime shows him using his exact same movements lol. Just pull up him fighting zoro lol
I don't whatch anime, only read Manga, and in Manga him doesn't dodges like him dodges with Decapitation claw.

I said again Killer doesn't have same physicall strenght as Zoro, Killer need a light weapon to do Acrobatics to dodge his opponents attacks.

Him was making Acrobatics attacks with a Scythe, but is not the same, him mentioned in the manga he was nerfed because him wasn't with his original weapon.

I don't whatch anime, only read Manga, and in Manga him doesn't dodges like him dodges with Decapitation claw.

I said again Killer doesn't have same physicall strenght as Zoro, Killer need a light weapon to do Acrobatics to dodge his opponents attacks.

Him was making Acrobatics attacks with a Scythe, but is not the same, him mentioned in the manga he was nerfed because him wasn't with his original weapon.
Cap. Again he mentioned him not having his weapon. You have failed in showing me or anyone else how he was blocking himself from getting blitzed from zoros onigiri even if he had his weapon

Oda likes to do this a lot. Off-screen fights usually mean that the parties are stalling each other until you see them again. Even if the match ups make no absolute sense. Law vs Doflamingo and Fujitora is the most classic example
In that case, if I write that Frankie is stronger than Cracker or Doflamingo, then it will not be 100% nonsense, because Oda can do any crap, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.