Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So freaking mad that BM is being an idiot right now laughing and underestimating Law and Kidd. They threw her off the rooftop and almost killed her but she's just taunting them and laughing at them without doing real damage like theyre just kids to her?

This chapter is absolute bullshit to the name of Yonkos and especially BM

Kid and killer are definitely strong but they're probably still more comparable to the dressrosa versions of luffy and zoro than the current ones
This is cap. DR Luffy and Zoro would get washed by Yonkos. Kidd is tanking attacks from BM while getting nerfed by Hawkins. Killer literally just low-diffed Hawkins as well and could bypass Kaido's scales earlier with his sonic slashes.

People need to just stop taking logistics into the absence of a fight and just focus on what is on the pages.

It's easy to get obsessed with "wtf is BM shot because she couldn't take out Kid in 10 seconds" rather than "Kid and Law put up a decent fight offscreen and now the important/better stuff will happen soon"

Like the fight is gonna get way more intense. Kid/BM will show off crazier shit and it'll be a good fight. I don't get the silly ass powerscale comparisons, like she's meant to lose this arc clearly now lol
I am less annoyed with her not going all out and more towards her attitude all this time even after suffering a near death experience. Kaido ever since he went hybrid has been nonstop imbuing all of his attacks with CoC, hell even with Kinemon. His battle with Luffy, Zoro, Law, Yamato, he wasnt playing any games. Kaido is at least not fucking around unlike BM who keeps laughing and playing with her food. The two stand shoulder to shoulder but BM has been ignored, clowned around, her attacks getting dodged left and right, nothing. They are both Yonko but her portrayal this arc relative to Kaido has been abysmal because of her personality.

Her only redemption at this point is leaving Wano with a Road Poneglyph and get taken down by Luffy later on extreme diff. At least when she fights Luffy, she will definitely CoC because everybody who fights Luffy fights using CoA and CoC, Luffy is the poster boy for Haki battles.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Incoming "Nami triggered the genes modification with her happiness punch" just so we can talk about the bath house scene even more.
I was joking about it at first, but dear god if Oda really goes this route....
:lawsigh:

show me the panel where it was mention law was complaining that he didnt catch up quickly, all head canon. all of them have different reaction that time, law was trying to make shambles but who knows where or who he will use it, the others was about to take action by wanting to get out as fast as they can, while zoro first impression is to sacrifice himself, doesnt mean he was faster, if someone point a gun on 5 people, and 1 out of 4 decided to charge the gun man, doesnt mean he acts fast, it only shows he have different resolves, also why would Law teleport them below, if law decided to teleport all of them 5 below, kaido and bigmom will follow them and that will endangered the other alliance, the reason law and kid chase bigmom cause they know she will be dangerous to others.
Bullshit. The panel clearly showed that none of them were quick enough to react hence Kidd statement to zoro about blocking the attack long enough. So again cap on your end.

If law had teleported the others down stairs he would have then immediately teleported them back up stairs to finish their fights against the yonko. But he didnt do that because he couldn't do that because again he wasn't fast enough to shamble everyone hence zoro blocking the attack and telling the others not the get wiped out. Law is then able to react teleporting everyone including zoro out of the attacks range. The entire panel proved my point

Luffy and zoro were likely stronger than kid and killer out of the time even if it was an extreme diff fight
Luffy since than went the dressrosa, wci, and wano has been getting stronger after every big fight and training
Zoro just this arc alone has grown alot as well with enma, training, and unlocking new abilities

They've just grown more than kid and killer

This entire arc:

Who's Who = fodder he got owned by Jinbe
Jack = fodder he got owned by Neko
Hawkins = fodder he got owned by Killer

Maybe the alliance is just that strong :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I think you should drop the kiddy personality, and grow the fuck up and accept you're wrong.
Theres people saying Hawkins is above all the Tobi Roppo..... That shit is so Cap, Who's Who is definitely putting Hawkins in a pack

So freaking mad that BM is being an idiot right now laughing and underestimating Law and Kidd. They threw her off the rooftop and almost killed her but she's just taunting them and laughing at them without doing real damage like theyre just kids to her?

This chapter is absolute bullshit to the name of Yonkos and especially BM

This is cap. DR Luffy and Zoro would get washed by Yonkos. Kidd is tanking attacks from BM while getting nerfed by Hawkins. Killer literally just low-diffed Hawkins as well and could bypass Kaido's scales earlier with his sonic slashes.

I am less annoyed with her not going all out and more towards her attitude all this time even after suffering a near death experience. Kaido ever since he went hybrid has been nonstop imbuing all of his attacks with CoC, hell even with Kinemon. His battle with Luffy, Zoro, Law, Yamato, he wasnt playing any games. Kaido is at least not fucking around unlike BM who keeps laughing and playing with her food. The two stand shoulder to shoulder but BM has been ignored, clowned around, her attacks getting dodged left and right, nothing. They are both Yonko but her portrayal this arc relative to Kaido has been abysmal because of her personality.

Her only redemption at this point is leaving Wano with a Road Poneglyph and get taken down by Luffy later on extreme diff. At least when she fights Luffy, she will definitely CoC because everybody who fights Luffy fights using CoA and CoC, Luffy is the poster boy for Haki battles.
My hope is she will fight better now that she on screen at least some what .
I can understand wanting her to play around so you have a excuse why the characters not hold more damage off screen .
But i do agree that Oda really does like to have BM play around to much and have her used only here homies .

Damn, that's one hell of an attack. Kid's built like a tank; a true physical monster.

Killer continues to amaze me with every consecutive chapter. My guy is highly intelligent on top of being crazy strong. It's almost as if Killer is a combination of Zoro and Sanji; he feels more like a Rayleigh counterpart than Zoro, lmao. What an amazing relationship he has with Kid. Love how they care for each other despite their personalities. I don't think Kid and Law are gonna beat Big Mom—although I want them to succeed. I want them to win even more now after that 'go, partner' panel with Killer.
And she's still not using her haki, Big Mom is holding her true strength for what..? The fight itself is vary artificial, Big Mom doesn't use her full strength while Law takes even more damage + the one he took from Kaido with fricking thunder bagua–when he couldn't take damage from Doffy.
I don't think this chapter made anyone look bad unless we're trying to cherry pic random stuff just to degrade the characters involved.
Hawkins self-defeated himself, he destroyed his dolls by hitting his head to the wall, what a bull shit. Why would he do that? If it wasn't for that, Killer would never defeat Hawkins, Hawkins became extremely ritarted because it was convenient for Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.