Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Finalbeta How should us Zoro boys handle Killer vs Hawkins? Killer wank makes the Grandmaster look good since he’s portrayed as Killer’s rival, but Hawkins downplay makes Grandmaster look bad because of the nails fiasco
a chapter without zoro at all and youre still obsessed with downplaying him with stuff from literally 100s of chapters ago :gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And she's still not using her haki, Big Mom is holding her true strength for what..? The fight itself is vary artificial, Big Mom doesn't use her full strength while Law takes even more damage + the one he took from Kaido with fricking thunder bagua–when he couldn't take damage from Doffy.
That's how fights are usually transpired. You don't use big moves until you reach the climax. When BM uses her stronger moves, so will Law and Kid.

Hawkins self-defeated himself, he destroyed his dolls by hitting his head to the wall, what a bull shit. Why would he do that? If it wasn't for that, Killer would never defeat Hawkins, Hawkins became extremely ritarted because it was convenient for Oda.
Killer destroyed all the dolls except Kid's doll. Hawkins is hitting the wall to blackmail Killer so he won't offer any resistance—which is probably why Killer was as damaged as he was.

Sanji : No, i'm going to become a monster with no blood and tears?
Sanji: I want to be.. Hey..
Sanji: Wow Wait a minute. Whats going on with my body?
Sanji : Look back. What did i do? Think about the time I became like this....!
Sanji : This situation is strange. Are you going to lose your heart?
wtf? this is weird, why is sanji referring himself as "your"?:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.