Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good evening ladies and gents. Had the idea of starting this thread in reference tonwhatvwe have seen so far from kidd. I for one think that kidd has a terrible devil fruit since it relies on circumstances outside of himself or his devil fruit ability. So I wanted to pose this question to all of you.

How strong is kidd when he does not have access to metal??? Would love to hear your thoughts on this!!!!

Which means you are admitting that kidd is even less impressive WiTH METAL than zoro
No, since BM neither scarred Kaido or even could touch him directly in their fight, and viceversa as well.
Like I said, it's only impressive fightning Yonko when these guys take the fight seriously and block/counterattack.

Kidd fought against that while Zoro against a nerfed Kaido who went in sandbag mode for the sake of plot. Nothing impressive scarring Kaido, he couldn't even put him down with that attack.

No, since BM neither scarred Kaido or even could touch him directly in their fight, and viceversa as well.
Like I said, it's only impressive fightning Yonko when these guys take the fight seriously and block/counterattack.

Kidd fought against that while Zoro against a nerfed Kaido who went in sandbag mode for the sake of plot. Nothing impressive scarring Kaido, he couldn't even put him down with that attack.
How was kaido nerfed when he went hybrid?

Sandbagged or not what kidd do to base or dragon kaido ?