Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh massively weaker.

Much less tanky, much less tricky.

I think he does wield good stats regardless but I would love to see him showing advanced armament if he can.

we can't know for sure yet. He was never shown using haki. Kidd's greatest feat so far was to be portrayed as a rival to Luffy in prison in weight lifting

Agreed which is still a feat less impressive than pretimeskip zoro lifting and entire house lol. But I agree that this is his biggest feat outside of his devious fruit
I would even go as far to say that that is his biggest feat even INCLUDING the ones where he was using his devil fruit. Because it is the only feat that puts him somewhat on par with a character that we can tell more precisely at what level is at, which is Luffy

Unless Kid is going to pull out some adv haki game, this is base Luffy w/o everything, but just basic haki, all over again.
Restricted this way, characters won't get past the Veterans and Tobi Roppo. They essentially lack the necessary AP and defensive skills, just like anyone else who's not a prime Ogre/Oni or a peak human guy like Garp or Whitebeard in base.
Imagine Kid just with body hardening against Full Zoan Ulti, Hybrid P1, heat Glaive Oven, gigantic Genie Daifuku... Those guys are plenty powerful.
On a regular most characters simply cap at that kinda lvl without DF abilities of their own, advanced haki types, body enhancements or being extraordinary physical specimen.

I would even go as far to say that that is his biggest feat even INCLUDING the ones where he was using his devil fruit. Because it is the only feat that puts him somewhat on par with a character that we can tell more precisely at what level is at, which is Luffy
Sadly you are probably right
Post automatically merged:

What the hell last answer is suppose to mean?

Kidd is not even strong with Metal. Imagine without metal...
The last answer is an accident lol. I tried editing it out but it won't let me do it

Similar to WB without Gura. He is still a physical monster who can stop Moby Dick/Lift heavy Udon-boulders i.e. maxed out physical strength but obviously less destructive overall. WB at least had his Bisento as back up, it would be good for Kidd if he could gain a secondary style in case his metal doesn't work.