Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing he has shown without metal is a quite good endurance.
He for sure will significantly weaker offensively.
not sure where to place him, maybe a decent punching bag level?

Unless Kid is going to pull out some adv haki game, this is base Luffy w/o everything, but just basic haki, all over again.
Restricted this way, characters won't get past the Veterans and Tobi Roppo. They essentially lack the necessary AP and defensive skills, just like anyone else who's not a prime Ogre/Oni or a peak human guy like Garp or Whitebeard in base.
Imagine Kid just with body hardening against Full Zoan Ulti, Hybrid P1, heat Glaive Oven, gigantic Genie Daifuku... Those guys are plenty powerful.
On a regular most characters simply cap at that kinda lvl without DF abilities of their own, advanced haki types, body enhancements or being extraordinary physical specimen.
I agree and disagree with your statement since the only disadvantage I am giving kidd is him not having metal around him. He stil has full access to his devil fruit. I did that to show how reliant he is on his environment and terrain to he useful with his devil fruit. The problem is that luffy isn't limited this way. In fact I don't know of any devil user that is. So it would have always made sense for kidd to practice something outside of just magnetizing metal or simply learning a legit powerful fighting style outside of using metal that can be added to make his ability using metal more dangerous
Post automatically merged:

Base Kid should scale up to current Coby and Drake
Honestly I am not even sure about that since base on the sbs we know that coby was stated to have advanced observation haki (not stated to be future sight). So we don't know how good Cosby's armament haki gain is. Added with the fact that I think it was also confirmed that he has already mastered the other 6 rokoushiki techniques. His speed and agility along with evasiveness should be beyond non metal kidd. Though I will say that kidds durability is ok. Though it still isn't nearly as good as luffy or zoro (even when he has access to metal).

I agree and disagree with your statement since the only disadvantage I am giving kidd is him not having metal around him. He stil has full access to his devil fruit. I did that to show how reliant he is on his environment and terrain to he useful with his devil fruit. The problem is that luffy isn't limited this way. In fact I don't know of any devil user that is. So it would have always made sense for kidd to practice something outside of just magnetizing metal or simply learning a legit powerful fighting style outside of using metal that can be added to make his ability using metal more dangerous
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I am not even sure about that since base on the sbs we know that coby was stated to have advanced observation haki (not stated to be future sight). So we don't know how good Cosby's armament haki gain is. Added with the fact that I think it was also confirmed that he has already mastered the other 6 rokoushiki techniques. His speed and agility along with evasiveness should be beyond non metal kidd. Though I will say that kidds durability is ok. Though it still isn't nearly as good as luffy or zoro (even when he has access to metal).
Oh yeah , you are right. I got it wrong. So he could still repel sword attacks, he could still use his metal arm to grab others and make them go flying and all.
Yeah, it looks a little better then, but then I'd still scale him around that Veteran/Tobi Toppo lvl instead of slightly below it.
Solely with shown feats of course. If he's going apeshit now without relying on bigger amounts of metal, I'd rescale that guy.

We don’t even know how strong he is now let alone with none metals around.
I would say he is probably consistently weaker than Luffy and removing his metal powers would constitute a major nerf, but if he does possess some forms of advanced haki he is probably beating up someone like Jack, perhaps even Queen.

The Zoro fanboys and kid haters are sure getting out of hand.
Bro you can be a coby fan and still hate kidd. You do realize that even coby has more W's than kidd?

Firstly we cant use kid winning a fight as a W since he hasnt won any. So we have to use other means to give kid a W..

Both were saved by luffy

Both entered the new world around the same time

Kidd got his arm cut of my a yonko subordinate while coby saw, was saved and was then praised by the same yonko kidd had smoke with

Coby is revered as a hero in the new world. Infact his incident ties in with law becoming a warlord (warlords being a group that kidd hasnt even fought)

Currently coby is fighting a warlord (former warlord).

Man I can go on

Hell let us use luffys weaker members:

Kidd injured a yonko commander............

So did chopper, sanji and zoro. Hell even broke injured an ability of a yonko.

Nani now possesses an ability that belonged to a yonko

And urouge just like luffy was the only supernova other than luffy (so far) to completely defeat a yonko commander. It's just L's for kidd

Bro you can be a coby fan and still hate kidd. You do realize that even coby has more W's than kidd?
I don't see why a Coby fan would hate Kidd in the first place Zoro fans and Luffy fans I get but Coby?
Firstly we cant use kid winning a fight as a W since he hasnt won any. So we have to use other means to give kid a W..
Whether kid gets W's or L's does not determine a like or dislike for a character.
Technically bm save him Luffy didn't do anything yes Luffy was the reason big mom is here but he did nothing to directly save kidd.
Kidd got his arm cut of my a yonko subordinate while coby saw, was saved and was then praised by the same yonko kidd had smoke with
Kidd is not looking for acknowledgement from the yonkos so I don't see why that would matter.
Coby is revered as a hero in the new world. Infact his incident ties in with law becoming a warlord (warlords being a group that kidd hasnt even fought)
Kidd doesn't need to face a warlord to prove anything since the four emperors are much bigger threats.
Currently coby is fighting a warlord (former warlord).
Which he hasn't beat as of yet.

I don't see why a Coby fan would hate Kidd in the first place Zoro fans and Luffy fans I get but Coby?

Whether kid gets W's or L's does not determine a like or dislike for a character.

Technically bm save him Luffy didn't do anything yes Luffy was the reason big mom is here but he did nothing to directly save kidd.

Kidd is not looking for acknowledgement from the yonkos so I don't see why that would matter.
Kidd doesn't need to face a warlord to prove anything since the four emperors are much bigger threats.

Which he hasn't beat as of yet.

Kidd obviously wants atleast some acknowledgement from a yonko hence why he takes their insults towards him looking at him as weak personally.

ALSO LUFFY SAVED KIDD IN UDON WHEN HE CAME BACK WITH KILLER FROM QUEEN LOL. Or did you forget that scene in which kidd and killer were veign drowned in buckets of water?

Really? The one piece world dictates that you need recognition from other high ranking priates or the marines to even get a bounty so your statement in kidd not needing their acknowledgement is cap!!!

Yes I can use coby since again dude has more Ws than kidd since we can't use kidd winning fights as a W since he hasn't WON any!!!

Kidd obviously wants atleast some acknowledgement from a yonko hence why he takes their insults towards him looking at him as weak personally.
Not really.
ALSO LUFFY SAVED KIDD IN UDON WHEN HE CAME BACK WITH KILLER FROM QUEEN LOL. Or did you forget that scene in which kidd and killer were veign drowned in buckets of water?
He didn't saved kid at all.