Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's common sense if that sweet general was injured to the point that kidd manage to steal something off her island then obviously he/she was incapacitated.
Cap since brook stole something from a yonko and didn't injure in the slightest but was also alive to tell the tale. So no nothing dictates that he had to severely injure this commander since he stole something lol

Except he did. Kidd even stated he wasn't going to kill luffy as he was poisoned afterwards because
Luffy saved him lol
Kidd didn't mention anything about Luffy saving him but putting his priorities first by saving his crew.
Post automatically merged:

Cap since brook stole something from a yonko and didn't injure in the slightest but was also alive to tell the tale. So no nothing dictates that he had to severely injure this commander since he stole something lol
Then you tell me how Kidd just up and left knowing he injured a sweet like it was no big deal?

Last edited:
I concur unless he will feature some compelling form of advanced haki.
We've seen him fight 2 yonkos on panel for a while and he hasn't used any type of haki, couldn't understand what Luffy was doing, was impressed by Zoro cutting Kaido, him using any type of adv haki would probably be the biggest real asspull in manga history.
But it does seem likely at this point, he should already be dead if Big Mom truly was Kaido's equal

We've seen him fight 2 yonkos on panel for a while and he hasn't used any type of haki, couldn't understand what Luffy was doing, was impressed by Zoro cutting Kaido, him using any type of adv haki would probably be the biggest real asspull in manga history.
But it does seem likely at this point, he should already be dead if Big Mom truly was Kaido's equal
That was killer not kid.

I think so. Oda will probably power him up before his fight with Big Mom comes to an end, but I hope it's not about haki. That would not feel so well consistency wise. Expecially if he unleashed CoC imbued attacks all of a sudden, too many characters doing that is not a good sign for consistency :/

Not having feats =/= anti-feats. I don't think he has adv haki but it still could have pretty tough hardening. Like, He didn't show COC on-sceeen but we know he has it thank to Kaido

Kidd know it was haki but didn't know physical blows specifically can harm kaido.
Because he doesn't have the haki to do so. You can hurt Kaido if you have good enough Haki, Kidd couldn't and still can't hurt Big Mom, how is he supposed to hurt?
Let's be serious, I know he will but it will be through a power up that doesn't make any sense since he doesn't even have any grasp of it

Because he doesn't have the haki to do so. You can hurt Kaido if you have good enough Haki, Kidd couldn't and still can't hurt Big Mom, how is he supposed to hurt?
We'll find out eventually now won't we?
Let's be serious, I know he will but it will be through a power up that doesn't make any sense since he doesn't even have any grasp of it
Power up for what though we barely seen Kidd fighting a yonko for that long on screen. He might already have attacks that might work who knows I'm just guessing.

Not having feats =/= anti-feats. I don't think he has adv haki but it still could have pretty tough hardening. Like, He didn't show COC on-sceeen but we know he has it thank to Kaido
Only a handful of the strongest can use it according to Kaido, Luffy had to train and understand the process, progress through the fight to be able to use it and even his first time he wasn't able to use it perfectly and you're telling me that Kidd that ignores the existence of adv haki is going to get it to the point he can defeat Big Mom.
It's possible seeing how Oda wrote the fight in Wano but let's call it what it would be, bullshit.

Kidd's tankiness is pretty proficient because he was only inflicted some not too consistent damage, despite Big Mom's AP is clearly not being shown on Kaido's level so far.

Zoro does wield on his other hand a pretty proficient defensive output rather than sheer durability.

Kidd didn't mention anything about Luffy saving him but putting his priorities first by saving his crew.
Post automatically merged:

Then you tell me how Kidd just up and left knowing he injured a sweet like it was no big deal?
The same way brook didnt die to a yonko. The same wayvluffy escaped kat the first time.
The same nami was essentially in fighting a commander. ASSPULL MY FRIEND.

Kidd was saved bro. Dude along with killer was drowning, luffy saved them kidd felt like he owed luffy and thus didnt hurt him whennluffy was weakened