Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the latest revelations, its basically confirmed that Kid doesn't need metal anymore for his abilities to be effective.

His awakening allows him to magnetize people(and presumably objects), turning them into magnets. While the most glaring effect this had was cause metal to pile on top of big mom. One thing a lot of people miss is that by turning non magnetic things into magnets, this now allows Kid to manipulate them with his devil fruit.

Like say Kid fought page on in a desert. If Kid activates awakening on him, Page would now be effected by magnetic waves, meaning Kid could essentially use repel on him as if he were fujitora.

With the latest revelations, its basically confirmed that Kid doesn't need metal anymore for his abilities to be effective.

His awakening allows him to magnetize people(and presumably objects), turning them into magnets. While the most glaring effect this had was cause metal to pile on top of big mom. One thing a lot of people miss is that by turning non magnetic things into magnets, this now allows Kid to manipulate them with his devil fruit.

Like say Kid fought page on in a desert. If Kid activates awakening on him, Page would now be effected by magnetic waves, meaning Kid could essentially use repel on him as if he were fujitora.
Is Kidd capable to move characters themselves other than if they are specifically wearing metal objects? 🤔 I did not dig but if I'm not mistaken he is now able to make someone attract metals therefore getting crushed by aforementioned. By logic the other way around may apply too.

Is Kidd capable to move characters themselves other than if they are specifically wearing metal objects? 🤔 I did not dig but if I'm not mistaken he is now able to make someone attract metals therefore getting crushed by aforementioned. By logic the other way around may apply too.
He can control magnetic fields

his awakening makes people magnets. Magnetic fields effect magnets

actually it is not confirmed since he still hasnt shown AP outiside of the usage of metal

But that's the contraindication though. Doffy and I think crocodile stated that one can only use awakening once they have MASTERED their devil fruit. So I find it strange that they can use awakening yet people state that they still have to learn how to master it when you can only use it in the first place when your devil fruit is mastered lol
Post automatically merged:

Why would I talk to a hater with no concrete criticism.lol
And why would I even entertain someone who has yet to show me a kidd W even outside of fighting?