Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still strong, his endurance, strenght, haki, durability are just still on his tier.

With the latest revelations, its basically confirmed that Kid doesn't need metal anymore for his abilities to be effective.

His awakening allows him to magnetize people(and presumably objects), turning them into magnets. While the most glaring effect this had was cause metal to pile on top of big mom. One thing a lot of people miss is that by turning non magnetic things into magnets, this now allows Kid to manipulate them with his devil fruit.

Like say Kid fought page on in a desert. If Kid activates awakening on him, Page would now be effected by magnetic waves, meaning Kid could essentially use repel on him as if he were fujitora.
He does not give them metal propeties, he just makes things with magnetic propeties. That is different.

But you are right.

With the latest revelations, its basically confirmed that Kid doesn't need metal anymore for his abilities to be effective.

His awakening allows him to magnetize people(and presumably objects), turning them into magnets. While the most glaring effect this had was cause metal to pile on top of big mom. One thing a lot of people miss is that by turning non magnetic things into magnets, this now allows Kid to manipulate them with his devil fruit.

Like say Kid fought page on in a desert. If Kid activates awakening on him, Page would now be effected by magnetic waves, meaning Kid could essentially use repel on him as if he were fujitora.
Actually no. I mean it's not impossible but being able to repel pageone does not give him the AP to defeat page one. The only thing he can do is repel page one from himself. He cannot direct where he wants page one repeled to. To add their is only so much distance that repel can cover. And lastly he would have to use awaking to repel page one without using metal and as off right now kidd would also end up repelling himself since when he tried attracting metal to big mom he was also attracting himself to her and thus had to he save by law.

Finally his awakening sucks to much stamina for him to use it when he isn't surrounded by metal

It showed he didn't ran away

As of now he's fighting queen, it just means he never intended to leave the fight, he was just dodging queen's beams while thinking about how to stop the modifications

You literally saw him fighting queen bro
So Queen the slowpoke caught up to Cook the Flash and made him fight again? That's even worse. :gokulaugh:

A hater such as yourself who knows nothing about the character until now shouldn't be entertain in the slightest since you're asking for W's seems kind of pathetic if you ask me I see why you make this thread because you can't comprehend how strong Kidd is.
No one can comprehend how strong kidd is because he hasnt fought and won against anyone of importance. So you legit completely answered my point. So its seems like you do have some shred of common sense. Kidd is trash until feats prove otherwise. This wasn't a debate between me and you. It was a teachable moment for you. I am so happy you learned said lesson

It showed he didn't ran away

As of now he's fighting queen, it just means he never intended to leave the fight, he was just dodging queen's beams while thinking about how to stop the modifications

You literally saw him fighting queen bro
His facial expression suggests he was at least rather shocked from his previous encounter with Queen but overall we can obviously suggest that he wanted to better understand his new power.

No one can comprehend how strong kidd is because he hasnt fought and won against anyone of importance. So you legit completely answered my point. So its seems like you do have some shred of common sense. Kidd is trash until feats prove otherwise. This wasn't a debate between me and you. It was a teachable moment for you. I am so happy you learned said lesson
He's trash in your opinion which doesn't matter since you hate the character to begin with. Also for someone who hates Kidd you sure waste your trying to figure out how strong he is when it really shouldn't matter in your view point.