Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he has used it or he hasn’t. All I said was that it’s been confirmed that he has all three types in response to you saying that he can’t even use basic CoA. Just because he hasn’t used it doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it or that he can’t use it. That’s all I’m saying.

It’s already been confirmed that he has all three types of haki, so you saying “he can’t use basic CoA” is false. That’s all
As long as Kid hasn't shown it then he can't use it, the end, come back when he uses haki. Btw, I have the same stance when it comes to Kaido's CoA as well, as long as Kaido hasn't shown it then he can't use it.

Bruh they do only what Judge tells them, Sanji losing emotions and going full transformation can transform him in a braindead germa 66 enjoyer.
Cap. Since this doesnt prove anything. In manga it has been stated that the only one that is forced to obey judge is reju. And even she find loopholes to disobey. Find one panel where it says they are forced to listen to judge or that they were engineered to do so

Cap. Since this doesnt prove anything. In manga it has been stated that the only one that is forced to obey judge is reju. And even she find loopholes to disobey. Find one panel where it says they are forced to listen to judge or that they were engineered to do so
I wont re read wcl bruh, I dont find shet its not even worth searching, cuz losing emotions and trying to stop this>>> than fighting that yc for the moment. Reiju already said that she and the bros needs to listen to judge because this is how they are programed, go fiind it yourself if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.