Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that means every CoC user on here needs to get the advanced version ?

Luffy specifically trained his Haki. The theme for the Kid pirates is that they do things their own way, with Kid and Killer having different and unique means to fight the Yonkou. Giving Kid Adv CoC is absolute dogshit writing.

Maybe a Kid stan can share their opinion on this
@rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Lukegranders

Zoro is great but,we all know the truth about the Hakai... "tank" is an exaggerated term. He blocked it for a few seconds,then Law took everyone away. Otherwise,i dont know how much he would have lasted... still very good,though!

And that means every CoC user on here needs to get the advanced version ?

Luffy specifically trained his Haki. The theme for the Kid pirates is that they do things their own way, with Kid and Killer having different and unique means to fight the Yonkou. Giving Kid Adv CoC is absolute dogshit writing.

Maybe a Kid stan can share their opinion on this
@rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Lukegranders
Kidd getting adv. CoC is fitting, I don't think its dogshit writing. Really in line with the character.
But Linlin using electromagnetic attacks could also be a hint at Kidd Awakening...
We eat good in both cases :yearight:

if it happens and she is defeated, will you call it bad writing?
If they don't receive any kind of powerups, or some sort of major scenario happens, and Big Mom loses just because Kid all of a sudden gets rid of his headache, do you think that would make any sense whatsoever, given how the 5 v 2 went?

On WCI, when Big Mom was rampaging through the Country, her own kids said that if she doesn't get to eat the Wedding Cake, then all of them together would be unable to stop her from destroying all of Tottoland. So are we supposed to believe that the current versions of Kid and Law possess enough power to achieve what her entire military force can't?

Wonderful chapter.....Sanji is fighting with his demons...!
Hawkins was not much challenge for Killer but his DF ability was holding him go all out... Finally have freed Kidd from his restrictions...
I guess we will get Law Kidd Vs BM counter attacks in the next chapter...
Hope that BM will fall or atleast get captured by CP0 in this war...

What’s Pica’s strongest feature that Zoro couldn’t deal with for almost an hour?
His strongest power is his full body haki. The manga and databook stated same. Zoro destroyed that in a instant.

Pica's most difficult power to deal with rock DF power. It allows him to hide inside his rocks and his golem. Zoro cut him off from the ground and isolated him in midair so we had nowhere to go. He's only choice was to leave his broken golem. That's Zoro showing off his intelligence.

Zoro is great but,we all know the truth about the Hakai... "tank" is an exaggerated term. He blocked it for a few seconds,then Law took everyone away. Otherwise,i dont know how much he would have lasted... still very good,though!
Excuse would you like for me to post the definition of tank? It doesnr matter if it was an hour or a few seconds if a bus speeds into you at full speed and you stop the collision with you own body and the bus doesnt push you back or kill you upon impact you tanked it

Law didn't take anyone away. Stop making it sound like any of supernovas could have survived that. That's the case they would have and not needed Zoro to block the attack long enough to allow them to get away on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.