Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Kid to turn into Luffy's Vegeta
Why not? I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s supposed to be tbh. The frenemy rival that is just a step behind the mc but still competitive with him.
Luffy was set up for the entire raid to bypass kaido's defence through Haki, it kinda makes sense for him to get Adv CoC, but Kid on the other hand is a DF reliant fighter whose limits we haven't seen yet. It would suck when Adv CoC overshadows Kids other abilities before we even get to see them.
Ngl though, seeing an awakened DF user Kidd using all the metal on the entire island of Wano (once Onigashima reaches there) to destroy Big Mom would be nasty. Imagine the aoe/range that his magnetism would have to have to do that :steef:

@MarineHQ62 Big Mom can't take a nerfed Kid down unable to protect himself even with named attacks using Napoleon, what's your opinion on this? :quest:
I am gonna be called a hater, but how can anyone even attempt to defend this. She got a clean hit with Napoleon on an defensless Kid after doing a Sonic spin with enough weight behind the attack. Dude look the exact same, lmao.

What do you think Killers next role in wano is?
For now, he'll evacuate the tower with the rest of Kidd Pirates.
After that I see only 2 possible scenarios:
- Reaches Kidd and Law and supports them against Linlin, I used to be pretty confident about it but after the words of this chapter I think he wants to leave Linlin to Kidd (and Law
- Push back the BMP. They will arrive at some point probably after Onigashima landing and the battle will keep going... By that moment only Kaido and Big Mom will be still active (maybe King and Queen too) so Killer will basically be the leader of the resistence against the BMP. I could see him fighting Smoothie (not necessarily defeat her, but for sure pushing her back until Kaido and Linlin are down and the war ends).

Status
Not open for further replies.