Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he would make use of kid at all after this. BMs/BMPs plot has a lot of loose ends don't see her getting defeating. I mean i don't even know what oda is planning to do with beast pirates.
Idk i feel like youre kinda underestimating kidds importance. Like oda has definitely been stalling fully showing him off but portrayal/hype wise in and out of story oda has definitely big plans for him

And kid and law defeating big mom doesn't necessarily mean her and the big mom pirates story is over just going in an unexpected way.
As for the beast pirates imo oda is just ginna have most of them taken out with being either arrested, fleeing, or creating a bp remnants group
@Albino 👑 Pre Enma Zoro mid diffs Hawkins and Who's Who without even using Ashura
??

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is a parallel with the Pacifista back on Sabaody where he helped Law and Kidd but the raging fire may prevent him from joining.
As you said, he could hold off BMP if they managed to beat the mighty waterfall and there are also the invading CP0 forces that could end up facing Killer. Kaku vs Killer would be a visual spectacle. Anyway, we'll see where he goes but he's certainly free to help out further.
Time to decapitate Big Meme :finally:
Zori and Killer killing the two Emperors... Would be hilarious. :milaugh:

The idea is what happened afterwards
He entrusted Kaido to Luffy

This is like every colloseum fighter wanting to beat Doffy by himself and all announced that…

But at the very end, they all entrusted it to Luffy…
Here Zoro wanted to get a taste of Kaido’s toughness… at the very end, he went to lower levels… and told Sanji specifically that Luffy will handle Kaido and will defeat him

he entrusted it to Luffy… while he decided to be useful with King…
Kinemon also announced he will behead Kaido before the raid, does that make it a guarantee!?
Kinemon after they lost with scabbard decided to be more useful somewhere else and leave Kaido to Luffy

it is Luffy… and Luffy alone to finish Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.