Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He asked for a sec to think, then queen started shooting

He is dodging, you think queen who has coo has a bad aim? Bro lmao how the fuck are you reading a story?

Might as well write your own fan fic or something

Sanji is clearly dodging, if he just stood there he would've been shot and zoro dodged queen's attack too, what does it mean by your logic?
he ain't clearly dodging anything he couldn't even dodge the bullets he's running away

except chopper since he just abandoned him to run away
Nope. Read my previous comment. I assume that's the plot. Sanji is indecisive about his new powers and is running wthout thinking. Right now Queen is going after Sanji but as soon as Queen goes after anyone else Sanji will come back to defend, because that's what he does the best. He may not win all fights but he makes sure the one he is trying to save is all right.

Not a little bitch lmao, he is changing, his whole body is changing, his heart is probably changing. so he needs time to think but of course Queen will not let him a second to breath, so only option is to go away trying to calm and understand what is happening before fighting again. HE ISNT RUNNING BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF QUEEN, BUT BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF HIMSELF. I hope you can understand that
Zoro the Calamity one shotter running from fodder and Apoo like a badass :zosmug:

Luffy the biggest CoC user future Pirate King running from Katakuri like a badass, Katakuri is surprised with Luffy's CoC

Meanwhile Sanji is buying time in the middle of the fight to think while being attacked by Queen and shot by several henchmen at the same time, just because he could change completely who he is forever, in something he completely despises like showed in WCI, and end up even harming his own crew and allies on purpose
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Search for more Zoro Cultists like myself if you want another great high I.Q analysis like that one above

Last edited:
:kaidowhat:

Whatever awakening luffy will have, he surely won't be able to stretch as much as you mate

He clearly is dodging, he couldn't dodge the bullets because he's busy not getting killed by queen's lasers, how slow are you?
And the fodder clearly said " he's mumbling to himself, this is our chance !" this is oda saying to us that he was busy and can't use observation, just like katakuri's case :kata:

Well here is what I saw
Zoro was nerfed
When Zoro attacked Kaido massive splatter of blood, much higher than Kaido's own body.

When Oden attacked Kaido much smaller splatter, meaning less blood is lost

Next page Kaido's wound is still leaking and Kaido has to hold it tight to nurse it.

And deeper wound cause more blood than shallower wounds.

Not nearly as much leaking blood, wound is basically about to close just a page later

And Kaido doesn't even have to hold his wound to reduce bleeding.

Kaido had a generic comical white eyes reaction when Oden cut him. Same reaction that he had with Killer and Zoro's tatsumaki and very tiny amount of internal bleeding.

Kaido had a much more serious reaction of him and had a lot more internal blood. So much pain he shuts his eyes close. Like when you are hurt so much you can't even scream or cry for a moment.

Then screams like a banshee after pain reduces a little bit

Next thing he is trembling and shivering

and even more

Panels later and blood is still leaking and btw much longer cut from zoro while two smaller cuts from Oden. So big that even even opened a side of Oden's own wound. So Zoro opened Oden's wound something combined attack form scabbards couldn't do and he gave him another scar on top.

And then dude is huffing and puffing after recovering

No huffing from Kaido even a second later lmao. No shivering trembling either

Now as far as portrayal is concerned Oden was the very first samurai that did real damage to Kaido hence why when Scabbards failed to open up his scar he called them trash and said there will never be samurai like Oden.

The whole big deal was made about the scar, Zoro scarred him and Kaido himself acknowledges. Then right after Zoro scars him he says if Zoro joined him he could have taken over the world with him

Whether or not he is including Law in that is debatable but the trigger of that statement is scar on Kaido. Nothing Law did ever impressed Kaido and Kaido could have easily said "You guys".

Even in the panel the focus is on Zoro and Kaido, Law is barely even there when Kaido makes that statement.

So now I want you to tell me exactly what Oden did that makes his feat better than Zoro's? Zoro did it nerfed and to Kaido's face blitzing him while
a)Kaido is in his absolute prime
b)Kaido is looking at Zoro and attack mode not a cheap shot like Oden
c)Kaido is in his hybrid form, the strongest form.
Post automatically merged:

Oden wankers give me something reasonable to wank ya'll boy.
Great breakdown, people really talk out of their ass, no evidence, no panels, no story citing, it's like, then what are you talking about, just bullshit downplay. Zoro Downplay is the new pass time, but don't ask them to cite their BS.

Hawkins is still involved in two major plot points, his card that give an Allie a power up, and the mysterious character he predicted to have 1% survival rate

his defeat here just support all these victories are fake outs if anything

also his strength is based on luck and the type of cards he pulls, he's definitely still relevant , Killer on the other hand probably will die here

Then how come Big Mom didn't make it to list with Oden who never split the sky?
I guess Kaido might not recognize her as an enemy, just look at their current relationship in wano. Can you imagine shanks doing that with kaido LMAO, drinking together. Mayber Xebec was the type like blackbeard and direspected kaido in his young days (bulliying him).
Or, best answer, Oda didn't have enough place to draw that BIG BITC*

Great breakdown, people really talk out of their ass, no evidence, no panels, no story citing, it's like, then what are you talking about, just bullshit downplay. Zoro Downplay is the new pass time, but don't ask them to cite their BS.
Yeah Oden wankers and Zoro downplayers be constantly making bullshit up.
In no world was Oden's feat portrayed better than Zoro's.

Mother fucker cheap shotted out of prime dragon kaido's ass while Zoro blitzed hybrid kaido and still did less.

Hawkins is still involved in two major plot points, his card that give an Allie a power up, and the mysterious character he predicted to have 1% survival rate
Oda doesn't have to conclude those plot points though. He includes or discards them as he sees fit, his only aim is to cut down on the arc as much as he can. Hawkins is irrelevant to the remainder of the arc.

I guess Kaido might not recognize her as an enemy, just look at their current relationship in wano. Can you imagine shanks doing that with kaido LMAO, drinking together. Mayber Xebec was the type like blackbeard and direspected kaido in his young days (bulliying him).
Or, best answer, Oda didn't have enough place to draw that BIG BITC*
That doesn't make sense.
Its simply Kaido doesn't regard simple sky splitters who are very common, to once in a life time talents who can scar him.

S

stealthblack

Queen so stupid. He cant even handle base sanji, broke his sword with his cheek, yet he wants sanji to go power ranger mode. What for, You cant fight him weakase:milaugh:

Queen so stupid. He cant even handle base sanji, broke his sword with his cheek, yet he wants sanji to go power ranger mode. What for, You cant fight him weakase:milaugh:
What do you mean he can't handle base Sanji? This is Exokeskeleton Sanji, base Sanji would be done in a bandaged cross like Zoro after Brachio Snake. Sanji is just too fast btw

Status
Not open for further replies.