Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen said the attack was done on Sanji, i don't think Sanji would be killed, he would just be completely wrecked and unable to fight, basicly defeated. Him shooting himself was completely irrelevant, dude is ignoring every single damage he gets, even Big Mom couldn't knock out him.

Place Cracker, Doflamingo, Katakuri or Jack to tank these, they get wrecked. King and Queen are really worth being in the 1.3~1.4Bi ballpark
The issue here is that Sanji seemed allegedly unable to heal at a rate that would allow him to save himself.. like his Exo was being easily damaged and fastly too, I seriously doubt Sanji didn't try to recover earlier assuming it was even possible... so the exo should have a flaw. Same for what it concerns the coating aspect.

Chapter 923, 1009 and 1013( offscreened). But he had same eyes when he used CoC while unconcious.
Just answering you before i go bed. :zosleepy:
I just checked the Panels you said the thing is if it has CoC haki should be overflow from the club. Yes 1009 attack has CoC but i dont think 923 and 1013 has it.

923 attack doesnt have it and i checked Yamato and Kaido bagua clash. Kaido's haki is overflowing from the club in the clash (1024). So i dont think it bagua in 923 has CoC not to mention Kaido was drunk at that time too. :kaimoji:

We saw Luffy lost in 1013 this is true but it doesnt mean that the attack knocked Luffy has CoC. Also its just Luffy being unconsciouns we saw the same with after Apoo's attack too (980). :pepapoo:
Now i am sleeping i hope i wake up to the chapter. :neesama:

:choppawhat: Sanji fights queen "queen is trash and a loser" or queen is a weak fat bozo" or useless"
Why are you asking me this?
Queen is a homicidal maniac who is also funny why is he now a joke to you?

I guess you and the rest of the Sanji fans are disappointed in Queen and Sanji now you are leashing out at everyone?

Same goes for Who's Who but everyone with good reading comprehension should get that WW is indeed strong
I feel the difference is that WsW is just the Izo/Snack etc of the Beast Pirates. Nobody really expected him to defeat a Warlord given that the World Balance wouldn't make sense if he was stronger

Hawkins for a long time was assumed to be a top 5 Supernova due to the Shakky hype. So him being on the same level as Capone and Apoo and inferior to Killer Urouge(Two guys who were underestimated by the fandom) and X Drake probably disappointed a lot of people because they just didn't want to accept being wrong about Supernova rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.