Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is why people now are shitting on Hawkins, majority of the enemies would receive the same treatment if not worst by Killer.
Hawkins actually played his cards well considering who he was facing.
The Tobi Roppo wouldn’t have been neg diffed like Lolkins was. The only reason Lolkins lasted as long as he did was because of his dirty Kid trick

Bogard

You can't win
What I don't get is why people now are shitting on Hawkins, majority of the enemies would receive the same treatment if not worst by Killer.
They are just surprised by Killer's performance, but it went closely like i predicted before.
Killer is faster than Hawkins in CQC. He could match Zoro in CQC combat speed, skills with random scythe while he was using nitoryu, when Hawkins had difficulties to react to Zoro's regular slashes, and even his transformation was overpowered.

Killer with his Punisher blades has much more range and lethality with his sonic scythe allowing him to butcher Hawkins anytime he wants with his superior speed, CQC skills and attack range / power

That's from what we've seen. For goma no sou, it's yet to be seen

As for the survival percentage, I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with Hawkins for starters. All it says is that Killer has a high probability to die during the day, which is the day of the raid. It doesn't say that the probability is due to Hawkins, so Killer can still straight up beat Hawkins before facing whatever would make his survival probability to drop

Secondly, I believe that Hawkins checked the survival percentage of all the rooftop fighters, which is why he claims that he won't side with people who are sure to lose. There is even someone who has 1percent chance of survival who is most likely one of them, and this arc is build with the potential of overcoming the odds, just like how Luffy had a low percentage chance of survival in MF, but it never dropped to zero, with him ending up surviving

It's a way to show the difference between people who believe in themselves and those who prefer following what cards / predictions tell them to do, to show how willpower can overcome all that. As Hawkins stated himself during the first fight with Kaido, he had no chance of survival unless he surrendered but Kid and Killer were different, fought and survived, with that difference most likely emphasized here once again after getting beaten by Killer imo
What they don't understand is that the point of the battle was to show the difference between the SNs who took the risk in battling the yonkos and growing stronger through battle experience and the one(s) who decided not to take any risk and fall below in the process

It's Killer who is that strong. From performance scaling, he's debatably as strong as Law if not superior, and we know that veteran lvl fighters were no match for Law since dressrosa

Killer is getting the Zoro treatment.

Normally when Zoro beats someone that character is labelled weak or useless, even though that character was fairly strong, now that Killer beat Hawkins, the magician is now being labelled weak, Sanji fans are a weird bunch.

Theory time

If you paid attention you would notice that both Zoro and Sanji changed Fight location.

I have a reason to believe this is bcs they both will show an attack too powerful for live floor.

Zoro unknown , maybe that blaze attacka again

Sanji with all emotions pilling up will prolly unleash more potent hell memories
Imo you might be right but I also think it's to allow Drake/Apoo/Numbers/Maybe Chopper stuff to eventually receive focus. Basically a way to focus those 2 fights without secondary issues crowding up the fights

They are just surprised by Killer's performance, but it went closely like i predicted before.

What they don't understand is that the point of the battle was to show the difference between the SNs who took the risk in battling the yonkos and growing stronger through battle experience and the one(s) who decided not to take any risk and fall below in the process

It's Killer who is that strong. From performance scaling, he's debatably as strong as Law if not superior, and we know that veteran lvl fighters were no match for Law since dressrosa
Exactly. The main points of this fight were 2 imo:
- First, the one you mentioned
- Second, the actual revenge plotline and most of all the partnership between Kidd and Killer (core of the fight was overcoming Hawkins dirty trick) which was showcased with Killer once again deciding to sacrifice himself for Kidd's sake

This battle was much more esotherical and symbolic, something that most fail to understand. I'll probably make a detailed thread about it.

It’s not that he was beaten it was how he was beaten. Talk shit, act dumb, get owned. Nothing Hawkins did was the least bit impressive and for a 320 million berry supernova Captain it’s just a huge let down.

It’s not that Hawkins was weak, it was that he seemed so much weaker and dumber than he should’ve been

Killer is getting the Zoro treatment.

Normally when Zoro beats someone that character is labelled weak or useless, even though that character was fairly strong, now that Killer beat Hawkins, the magician is now being labelled weak, Sanji fans are a weird bunch.
:choppawhat: Sanji fights queen "queen is trash and a loser" or queen is a weak fat bozo" or useless"

Honestly I think Page One and Ulti performed better than him. Hawnkins doesn't have good durability, doesn't even have a relevant ap, isn't that fast either, and is also “easily killed”. His abilities come down to using his subordinates' lives as extra life and tricks to blackmail his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.