Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sanji gonna lift the island? Would defeating Queen gonna solve it? No. So who cares Oda decided to give Sanji this moment so we have nothing besides going through with it to the end…
The expected action would Sanji beat Queen with 1 leg while holding Onigashima with the other one, while at the same time he doesn't gives a fuck about turning into what Judge exactly planned him to be as a person. Otherwise it's trash

Magma punch didn't even do either lmao

King's nameless slash doing more than Kizaru + Garps signature moves combined

Trashmirals lol
Maco did not face Akainu's strongest fists

mihawk using the Yoru could not hurt Vista even though he was a swordsman and Marco's underling...

He also couldn't hurt Crocofodder who attacked him from the front without using his devil fruit

trashawk lol

What is all this Queen wank I see using his battle with O-lin :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Queen was trash in that match (if you can even call it one), he was two-shotted, used one of his strongest physical moves which only gave BM a headache, then proceeded to cry and shit his pants at her intimidation. Plot saved him from being turned into a homie cuz BM was already sleepy

Queen’s best feats are against fighters far beneath a Yonko. Kidd has better durability feats than him at this point far and beyond

Maco did not face Akainu's strongest fists

mihawk using the Yoru could not hurt Vista even though he was a swordsman and Marco's underling...

He also couldn't hurt Crocofodder who attacked him from the front without using his devil fruit

trashawk lol
Yeah yeah I know you need to compensate for Akainus short comings by bringing up Mihawk.

Its like a micro penis having loser trying to lift too much weight to make up for his insecurities.

But we are taking about King and Zoro out doing Akainus weak ass bitch boy. Stick to the topic when nameless casual ass King attack does more to Marco than all of Admirals and Garps signature attacks combined.

Base King mind you.

Yeah yeah I know you need to compensate for Akainus short comings by bringing up Mihawk.

Its like a micro penis having loser trying to lift too much weight to make up for his insecurities.

But we are taking about King and Zoro out doing Akainus weak ass bitch boy. Stick to the topic when nameless casual ass King attack does more to Marco than all of Admirals and Garps signature attacks combined.

Base King mind you.
Lmfao

My micropenis does not see the need to insult someone because what I say is true unlike what you say is pure bullshit

So when I mention the truth of TRASHAWK the insecure one is someone else
:vistalaugh:

What is all this Queen wank I see using his battle with O-lin :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Queen was trash in that match (if you can even call it one), he was two-shotted, used one of his strongest physical moves which only gave BM a headache, then proceeded to cry and shit his pants at her intimidation. Plot saved him from being turned into a homie cuz BM was already sleepy

Queen’s best feats are against fighters far beneath a Yonko. Kidd has better durability feats than him at this point far and beyond
Queen wasn't knocked out, he "played dead" and came up with a plan to be more effective. These same blows, if landed completely. were sufficient to knock out everyone in WCI.

Queen dealt more damage to Big Mom than anyone else until now. He wasn't shown using Haki, no Hybrid Form or Cybernetics, just his pure strength in his full Zoan form. The blow was so strong that could make Big Mom's memories vanish/come back and feel massive pain.

Queen's overreacts towards every single thing and then he starts chilling out of nowhere, thats a remarkable character trait of his, since his introduction.

Dude was chilling a few panels later
:milaugh:

Yeah you're right double checked from chapter 931 - 934 he returns to the hideout with Law, Usopp etc.

So in total he's worn it 3 times not 2, I wonder why he said that then.
He didn't say he wrote it three times. He said after the second time.
Post automatically merged:

> Onigashima is about to crash in few minutes, killing everyone
> Sanji: Who cares ? I have my family problems :josad:
Um, do they even know Onigashima is about to fall?

Queen wasn't knocked out, he played dead and came up with a plan to be more effective. These same blows, if landed completely. were sufficient to knock out everyone in WCI.

Queen dealt more damage to Big Mom than anyone else until now. He wasn't shown using Haki, no Hybrid Form or Cybernetics, just his pure strength in his full Zoan form. The blow was so strong that could make Big Mom's memories vanish/come back and feel massive pain.

Queen's overreacts towards every single thing and then he starts chilling out of nowhere, thats a literal character trait of his, since his introduction.

Dude was chilling a few panels later
:milaugh:
Queen reverted back to base, his men said he got knocked out. Those are facts. Ancient Zoan recover quick but Queen still got KOd before he regained consciousness.

Queen was literally crying and going “nope nope nope she’s a monster!” But you think he was just overreacting? Gtfo with that shit Queen has literally never cried or admitted he was a goner against anybody except BM:milaugh:

Yeah and guess what he was doing next? Feeding BM like an honored guest while blaming to other calamities of his own shortcomings:jordanmf: Queen and All stars ain’t shit to BM, they had to wait for their boss to take care of business and he was even scared of being in the same island they were fighting on

I don’t see anything pathetic tbh, but I have always doubted Sanji having it yet again it’s not far fetched for Oda to do. Sanji becoming a top tier with it or without it doesn’t really matter. Oda went for the fastest and most different route for a M3 to grow in strength. Fans would have definitely be bored with all Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to get stronger only through haki bloom.
Nah everyone should have exac the same power otherwise it's bad writing and if they use anything else it's "relying on"

Status
Not open for further replies.