Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% sure you guys think substantial damage can only be dealt through blades.
How it did not do substantial damage if it knocked out Luffy? What kind of logic is this?
I guess Tyson Fury first knock down on Wilder did not do any substantial damage because he got up after lol
You do understand the idiocy you are typing?

Just look at Luffy in that panel and at the one in which he was knocked out by Thunder Bagua during Pre Early Wano times and then try to suggest that the two are even remotely comparable when it comes to damage output. It's not even just about the blood loss but also the level of trauma generated, entirely different.

You should learn some basics of OP battle dynamics let alone medicine...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
+
The move Marco used go block YnK is same move Marco used to block basic ass fire punch from King. Downplay Zoro with King forget the fact that King wrecked Marco same Marco who was tanking blood lusted Akainu.
Exactly. King's Andon was more lethal than one of Akainu's magma punches. Same magma punches that can tear through basically anyone without strong CoA

+
The move Marco used go block YnK is same move Marco used to block basic ass fire punch from King. Downplay Zoro with King forget the fact that King wrecked Marco same Marco who was tanking blood lusted Akainu.
Also isn't Blue bird like strongest Marco attack to date?
Admirals were done in by nameless kicks
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung admirals ain't lookin too hot ngl, Oni Giri probably kills Fujitoras old ass who takes damage from G3 despite blocking it lol

Who besides Zoro and arguably luffy was able to blitz hybrid Kaido?

Acknowledgement?
Kaido literally said with you I can take over the world
He called scabbards attack trash, he said you have done enough pirate hunger this will leave a scar.
Kaidos entire torso Acknowledges Zoro. Talk about the garbage reasoning.
Did Kaido Acknowledge Oden the day he scarred him? Do you want Kaido to fight or continuously praise Zoro?
Law….. besides Kid and Killer never had the chance to fight hybrid Kaido so it’s up in the air tho there’s no reason to believe Killer can’t do a speed feat that Zoro did lol.

So you want me to believe Kaido was referring to Zoro only when he made that statement talk about ignorance. He did say it will leave a scar yet never acknowledged Zoro. And you call that paper cut “Kaido’s entire torso” that’s funny.
Yes, Kaido acknowledged Oden… what are you even trying to so claim Zoro is above Oden :suresure:

Exactly. King's Andon was more lethal than one of Akainu's magma punches. Same magma punches that can tear through basically anyone without strong CoA
Lets check out
King's nameless slash took half or Marco's torso and gave him a last bruise

It took Garps mountain level punch to gave Marco similar or weaker bruise and it took YnK to do less damage to Marco's body @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Magma punch didn't even do either lmao

King's nameless slash doing more than Kizaru + Garps signature moves combined

Trashmirals lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung admirals ain't lookin too hot ngl, Oni Giri probably kills Fujitoras old ass who takes damage from G3 despite blocking it lol
After Linlin struggling to hurt weakened supernova with her homies, the elemental Admirals are looking great
Post automatically merged:

doffy will save this arc
he is working with the CP0 now

:pepedoffy:
NGL I would love it if Cipher Pol had gotten info from Doffy for this little raid of theirs.

Law….. besides Kid and Killer never had the chance to fight hybrid Kaido so it’s up in the air tho there’s no reason to believe Killer can’t do a speed feat that Zoro did lol.

So you want me to believe Kaido was referring to Zoro only when he made that statement talk about ignorance. He did say it will leave a scar yet never acknowledged Zoro. And you call that paper cut “Kaido’s entire torso” that’s funny.
Yes, Kaido acknowledged Oden… what are you even trying to so claim Zoro is above Oden :suresure:
Law had to cheap shot Kaido to tag him, for a while they were fighting hybrid Kaido and failed to tag him. Kaido was easily keeping up with FS Luffy before Zoro blitzed him. Near dead Zoro could react to thunder bagua but it was too fast for Zoro.

He literally only mentioned Zoro, he said You and me not you guys and me right after Zoro scarred him?

Paper cuts don't make you lose buckets of blood and leave deep scars? Wtf is wrong with you? Size of scar Zoro gave him is LITERALLY same as size of scars Mihawk gave Zoro relatives to their bodies yet Kaidos scar is deeper

Kaido was trembled
Nearly lost his footage
Was shaking and shivering
Huffing and puffing
Leaking from torso
Had his face covered in internal bleeding

and that's paper cut
Talking about being unable to read

Kuzan is more hyped as the counter part of Akainu, blu and red, magma and ice, opposite kind of justice, both candidate to fleet admiral position etc.
Light >>> Ice
I am sorry

After Linlin struggling to hurt weakened supernova with her homies, the elemental Admirals are looking great

NGL I would love it if Cipher Pol had gotten info from Doffy for this little raid of theirs.
BM swatted Law away like a fly.

Also, Admiral fanboys are in for a rude awakening when Admirals get sidelined in their arc and treated as secondary/tertiary antagonists. Can’t wait to see Admiral boys cry about how it’s bullshit that Sanji beat an Admiral in one hour when Akainu and Aokiji lasted for 10 days.

Mark my words, Admiral boys will complain nonstop about how Oda massively nerfed the Admirals’ endurance and AoE

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lets check out
King's nameless slash took half or Marco's torso and gave him a last bruise

It took Garps mountain level punch to gave Marco similar or weaker bruise and it took YnK to do less damage to Marco's body @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Magma punch didn't even do either lmao

King's nameless slash doing more than Kizaru + Garps signature moves combined

Trashmirals lol
Your mistake is in assuming that I care about this trash manga anymore lol. You already know why the things you said are wrong, you’re just doing this because Zoro’s stock dropped below Kids and arguably Law’s at this point (which debatably he was never stronger than either to begin with lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.