Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, due to Luffy's insane endurance and durability.

You cannot bring luffy down without extreme attacks.

Even Big Mom in WCI used her devil fruit and armamemt haki fused( Gear 4 like ability) to stop Luffy's Gear 4 attack on her.

Katakuri and luffy have the flame pattern when they mixed armament haki with their devil fruit.

Katakuri armament haki with Gear 4 flames, was sticky and hard at the same time.

Luffy's Gear 4 was rubber and hard at the same time.
Luffys durability and endurance is not insane he was one shot by normal CoC less thunder bagua

Your mistake is in assuming that I care about this trash manga anymore lol. You already know why the things you said are wrong, you’re just doing this because Zoro’s stock dropped below Kids and arguably Law’s at this point (which debatably he was never stronger than either to begin with lol)
You surely do care about this manga which is why you are making absurd ass claims like Kidd > Zoro lmao
And why am I wrong, enlighten me.

Aokiji almost KO'd Doflamingo with a hyper casual move. And Doflamingo is either superior or relative to Law still.
Nope and nope.

Doflamingo was laughing his ass off after he broke out of Aokiji’s ice, and was threatening to throw hands. How did Doffy react to the idea of upsetting Kaido?

Law is stronger than Doflamingo at this point in the story, based on his showings against Kaido

Damn good shit,

While Kids been nerfed by Hawkins hoe Tactics. Laws been stalling nearly fresh Meme for 10 mins. Landed counter shock causing minor damage, an tanked an attack with minor damage. Not bad before we get into the meat of the fight. At the beginning of Wano idiots thought he was Hawkins lvl smh.
:whitepress:

Your mistake is in assuming that I care about this trash manga anymore lol. You already know why the things you said are wrong, you’re just doing this because Zoro’s stock dropped below Kids and arguably Law’s at this point (which debatably he was never stronger than either to begin with lol)
Waiting for both Riboku and the goatmirals to come back into action :cheers:

Nope and nope.

Doflamingo was laughing his ass off after he broke out of Aokiji’s ice, and was threatening to throw hands. How did Doffy react to the idea of upsetting Kaido?

Law is stronger than Doflamingo at this point in the story, based on his showings against Kaido
He was lucky Kuzan didn't break that earlier. :myman:

You do understand the idiocy you are typing?

Just look at Luffy in that panel and at the one in which he was knocked out by Thunder Bagua during Pre Early Wano times and then try to suggest that the two are even remotely comparable when it comes to damage output. It's not even just about the blood loss but also the level of trauma generated, entirely different.

You should learn some basics of OP battle dynamics let alone medicine...
Of course Luffy wouldn't be knocked out cold by it not even LAW was knocked out by a Thunder Baguá in the raid, does it mean he didn't receive substantial damage? New rule now, for an attack to have substantial damage it has to not only draw liters of blood but also knock out the character for the whole day.
Do you understand the dumb comparasion you are using?

Teach is a profiteer. He would probably never expose himself so much. Unless his crew caught Papalino alone encountering him for some contrived reason. :whitepress:
It won’t be for some contrived weapon. BB is after something very valuable, something that it’s already confirmed the Marines are also trying to obtain. If it’s that important, an Admiral will most likely be sent, and Kizaru is the best candidate

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nope and nope.

Oh, threatening to throw hands? Like how he tried to throw a hand to finish off Smoker from maybe a 2 feet away (and on top of Smoker)?

And got frozen solid before he could even connect that attack?

This is all, again, an Aokiji who doesn't move a muscle or remove his hands from his pockets. Hyper casual. If Doffy tries anything, he's frozen again before he can take two steps.
Post automatically merged:

Damn good shit,

While Kids been nerfed by Hawkins hoe Tactics. Laws been stalling nearly fresh Meme for 10 mins. Landed counter shock causing minor damage, an tanked an attack with minor damage. Not bad before we get into the meat of the fight. At the beginning of Wano idiots thought he was Hawkins lvl smh.
:whitepress:
At the beginning of Wano we also thought Hawkins was above Diamante to be fair.

@MarineHQ62 @comrade @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

How do you guys like my tier list
Mihawk >= Shanks > Kaido > Dragon > Akainu ~ Luffy > Blackbeard > Kizaru > Big Mom > Aokiji > Fujitora ~ Zoro > Rayleigh ~ Garp ~ Sengoku > Becky ~ King > Yamato ~ Marco > Kidd
I think Becky should be (low) top tier, being Shanks' vice captain and the moon for his captain who is the sun.

Zoro isn't in the top tier realm yet, since he uses CoC unconsciously and seems to have initial stages, not the sky splitting level.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Here, Drake's father literally says that the world government is willing to pay a lot of money to get it. Why do you think they want it? For its surgical abilities or for body switching abilities? It's clear that they are willing to pay 5bill for it's eternal youth operation. Without the eternal youth Ope Ope no mi is another powerful DF ability. Like for example, how much do you think Gura Gura is worth? It can destroy the entire world but I highly doubt that it's as expensive as Ope Ope no mi.
Basically, it was never actually specifically said it's worth as much as it does solely because of "immortality". Doffy literally said in the very scan that you've posted that if he had his hands on Ope Ope, he'd have controlled the world and that's irrespective of it's ability to offer immortality.

Of course Luffy wouldn't be knocked out cold by it not even LAW was knocked out by a Thunder Baguá in the raid, does it mean he didn't receive substantial damage? New rule now, for an attack to have substantial damage it has to not only draw liters of blood but also knock out the character for the whole day.
Do you understand the dumb comparasion you are using?
Dude substantial damage is a paradigm I did use simply to infer that it factually didn't inflict a very consistent amount of damage. You do understand this simple notion?

If intelligence is not your forte don't project your limitations onto me.

The comparison is right and your opinion is as a valid as a piece of dirt to me right now.

Dude substantial damage is a paradigm I did use simply to infer that it factually didn't inflict a very consistent amount of damage. You do understand this simple notion?

If intelligence is not your forte don't project your limitations onto me.

The comparison is right and your opinion is as a valid as a piece of dirt to me right now.
The comparison is not valid and don't come to me talking about inteligence when you don't know when or how to use the word 'substantial'.
Clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.