Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime Kaido used Thunderbugua, it had CoC. Even in 923, it had CoC. This is why Luffy CoC was activated, to combat Kaido's CoC attack.

It happened as well in 1009, with kaido even mentioning Luffy's defaint eyes again.

This means you cannot put Luffy down quicly without CoC full power named attack.
Source?

The manga is the Source, every time Luffy has been knocked out has been with a CoC + CoA laced attack.

He cannot be hurt quickly without CoC. His durability is too high. WCI prover that.
Show me the panel or the chapter i will check it myself. I dont remember it and its nonsense to me.
Please tell me where is this mentioned.
Post automatically merged:

Same with you.

> Onigashima is about to crash in few minutes, killing everyone
> Sanji: Who cares ? I have my family problems :josad:

Such good reading and interpretation skills, do you even read what you typed? :milaugh:

But don't worry, Sanji already thought straight and saved the dude who will carry Onigashima on his shoulders while Luffy and Zoro were fighting some fodder

Last edited:
> Onigashima is about to crash in few minutes, killing everyone
> Sanji: Who cares ? I have my family problems :josad:
Is Sanji gonna lift the island? Would defeating Queen gonna solve it? No. So who cares Oda decided to give Sanji this moment so we have nothing besides going through with it to the end…

Trauma really does surface at the worst times
This isn't even about his family, its about Sanji himself and what he may turn into, this is a really big deal, i love how people here put 10x more responsability on Sanji than anyone else in the series.

"LoL Zoro is so trash, why he isn't one shotting King? LoL Franky is helping Zoro, he is putting a weaker crewmate in danger because he can't handle his opponent"

Thats how it would look if Sanji was the one on Zoro's place :kobeha:

Now let's watch how Zoro vs King goes, so we can make some efforts on finding reasons to downplay every single thing Zoro does for the same dumb biased reasons, looks like these are the goals here
:seriously::seriously:

Kid being able to hurt big mom makes sense. She does not have dragon scales like Kaido.

This is why she was forced to use haki to block Gear 4 kong gun in Whole Cake Island.

So the thresh hold to hurt hakiless big mom is Gear 4 kong gun in WCI.

Anyone who is not a zoro or sanji fan still believes sanji will have coc after this pathetic display?
I don’t see anything pathetic tbh, but I have always doubted Sanji having it yet again it’s not far fetched for Oda to do. Sanji becoming a top tier with it or without it doesn’t really matter. Oda went for the fastest and most different route for a M3 to grow in strength. Fans would have definitely be bored with all Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to get stronger only through haki bloom.

I don’t see anything pathetic tbh, but I have always doubted Sanji having it yet again it’s not far fetched for Oda to do. Sanji becoming a top tier with it or without it doesn’t really matter. Oda went for the fastest and most different route for a M3 to grow in strength. Fans would have definitely be bored with all Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to get stronger only through haki bloom.
His brain reduces its size when he is talking about Sanji, dont bother that much

Status
Not open for further replies.