What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

B

Ballel

@solis what did you see that made you shake ?
The funky house video, a woman choking and beating her small kids, a couple women slapping and cutting the hair of a woman who got in bed with someone else's husband. An ISIS beheading. And a short compilation of random stuff.

My whole body feels shakey and I honestly don't understand myself. I used to watch much more in the past and it hardly evoked any reaction in me.

B

Ballel

Recently I read about the case of Junko Furuta. That was sickening as well.
I just looked it up. Can't believe these scums got away with such short prison sentences.
Post automatically merged:

Funky town ?

The hell ? Why did you watch all this stuff back to back...
Yeah funky town. My brain wasnt working when I typed that.
I'm still feeling unwell.
Whenever I used to watch such videos in The past I would always watch them in bulk. I havent seen any for a very long time. Can't believe I have changed so much since then. ..

B

Ballel

Yeah, pretty fucked up. And what she had to go through before scumming to death, the filthy dogs should've been castrated and then hanged or whatever. No need for such maniacs.
Or just lock them up in high security prisons for the rest of their worthless lives. Someone like this should not be allowed to walk around in the open

W

Wonderful World

I apologize if any of this offends anyone.

I've seen some sick shit, man, but the two that come to mind are particularly gruesome:

One is a cartel video where they're executing two rival gang members via chainsaw dismemberment, and the second guy is just sitting and waiting for his turn.

The second one is known as "three guys and one hammer" on the internet. It's a video of them live recording a murder of one of their victims with a hammer and a black plastic bag.

These are incredibly fucking bad since I saw them when I was pretty young.

W

Wonderful World

Seeing such horrific videos always reminds me what a good life I have. Sure, some things could be better. But I'm NOT being raped, set on fire, having the skin of my face ripped of etc
That's worth a lot.
There are some f.cked up people out there...:josad:
Yeah, it's crazy. We're very fortunate.

C

Cuistot

I apologize if any of this offends anyone.

I've seen some sick shit, man, but the two that come to mind are particularly gruesome:

One is a cartel video where they're executing two rival gang members via chainsaw dismemberment, and the second guy is just sitting and waiting for his turn.

The second one is known as "three guys and one hammer" on the internet. It's a video of them live recording a murder of one of their victims with a hammer and a black plastic bag.

These are incredibly fucking bad since I saw them when I was pretty young.
Yeh i’ve heard of the first one and seen the second. It’s not the most violent clip out there but one of the most upsetting imo.

Believe it or not even Cartels are less twisted than those 3 Ukranian fucks.

W

Wonderful World

Yeh i’ve heard of the first one and seen the second. It’s not the most violent clip out there but one of the most upsetting imo.

Believe it or not even Cartels are less twisted than those 3 Ukranian fucks.
Yeah, those 3 are another level of evil. That one stuck out to me since I saw that video when I was like 13 or something.

The first one had a shit ton of blood, as you can imagine. That second guy was a soldier to the end, though.