What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Idk how you guys do it, but I would say a man beaten to death until his brain and shit was popping out barely could look at it for a second before I turned around. It wasn't even cuz I wanted to see it my mom just showed me it. Another one is a burned child w like 3rd degree burns and that's about it. I dont do all that gore shit im a crybaby about it.
Your mom show you this??? WTF

Idk how you guys do it, but I would say a man beaten to death until his brain and shit was popping out barely could look at it for a second before I turned around. It wasn't even cuz I wanted to see it my mom just showed me it. Another one is a burned child w like 3rd degree burns and that's about it. I dont do all that gore shit im a crybaby about it.
Wow this is horrible.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Am I the only one who hasn’t seen 2 girls 1 cup? :whitepress:
Save your eyes bro. I remember my boy at college showing me a video of these two random girls eating shit like it was Ben & Jerry's fudge brownie. It was easily the maddest video at that time until the same prick showed me a guy and a jar. My life ain't been the same since then. :josad::josad: