Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even when she tried, she didn't do any significant damage.
prometheus on his own is more threatening than when she uses him, lol heavenly bonbons
At least she could have tried with another sword attack hitting a less tanky part this time I guess :josad:

Actually her AP is not that bad with the sword, the issue is that Kidd is tanky enough to almost no sell that for now as long as he can rely on his metal arm.

At least she could have tried with another sword attack hitting a less tanky part this time I guess :josad:

Actually her AP is not that bad with the sword, the issue is that Kidd is tanky enough to almost no sell that for now as long as he can rely on his metal arm.
she looks strong against the likes of page 1 and judge, even killer looked like a god taking down hawkins.

kid easily blocked cognac, but when he tried to block kaido's random wind scythes he coundn't

G

Gorosei Informer

4 hours plus and only 17 pages? Bit quiet here isn't it? I guess it will get more busy later? I've been expecting an avalanche/flood of toxicity to spam here since this chapter lol.
The OP Youtubers' reactions to this chapter will be interesting, I forgot to watch Brago's stream too...wait...hang on, Brago hasn't reacted to it yet? I see no stream for it on his channel?

:gokulaugh::sanmoji::choppawhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
4 hours plus and only 17 pages? Bit quiet here isn't it? I guess it will get more busy later? I've been expecting an avalanche/flood of toxicity to spam here since this chapter lol.
The OP Youtubers' reactions to this chapter will be interesting, I forgot to watch Brago's stream too...wait...hang on, Brago hasn't reacted to it yet? I see no stream for it on his channel?

:gokulaugh::sanmoji::choppawhat:
All the jokes and wanking were already made in the spoiler thread:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.