Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Yo Tan Wa has been lynched! His role was Nami—​
You are Nami!

[Active - Cat Burglar] — Known for her love of treasure, Nami is always looking to swindle someone for a few hundred berri. During the night phase, target a player and if you have more posts than them, learn the name of 1 of their abilities.

[Active - Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana] — Using her Clima-Tact, Nami is able to surround herself with various optical illusions of herself to confuse opponents. Make yourself untargettable for the night phase. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town

You have 24H to submit your actions!

If all actions are submitted, I might be able to start the next phase later tonight​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Fujishiro was killed last night! His role was Ichigo Kurosaki—​

You are Ichigo Kurosaki!

[Passive - Inner Hollow] — The mysterious being dubbed as White exists deep within Ichigo. Whenever Ichigo comes under great physical harm, White will seep out to defend Ichigo. You will survive the first kill shot you take.

[Passive - Secret Life] — Ichigo spends most of his time hiding his Shinigami habits from his family, for their safety and his sanity. This player cannot claim or hint at his role.

[Active - Getsuga Tenshō] — The signature ability from Ichigo's Zengetsu, during the night phase send a kill shot at a player. [3 Shot]
-----[Active - Bankai,
Tensa Zangetsu] — Ichigo's bankai is known for its wicked speed above all else. Target a player and challenge them to R/P/S. If you win, send a superkill their way. [One—Shot]

[Active - Hollowfication] — Mastering his own inner hollow, Ichigo can use its powers to augment his own. Increase your voting power by 3. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town​

You have 24H to decide on a lynch!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'll turn in my action. My kill's been messed up for some reason and I think you're jumping the gun in a game with abilities which destroy other abilities. I'm town though.

Status
Not open for further replies.