Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'll turn in my action. My kill's been messed up for some reason and I think you're jumping the gun in a game with abilities which destroy other abilities. I'm town though.
You have nothing clearing for you. Neither does Light, neither does Cal. Don't tell me I'm jumping the gun where there is nothing else available to me here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically we have 4 Naruto claims. Midnight is probably just Gaara thanks to YTW, and Light is probably just Naruto. So to me it's either Conq or Cal.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I can't be Jiraiya. Ytw found out both my passive, Knucklehead Ninja and Rasenshuriken. Neither of those apply to Jiraiya. He can't use Rasenshuriken.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@RippedCal has been killed. His role was Might Gai—

You are Might Gai!

[Passive - Taijutsu Master]
— Of the three shinobi principles, there's no one greater than Might Gai at taijutsu. In close quarters, Gai can fend off any degree of foe! As such, you are immune to any roleblocks.

[Active - Youthful Sensei] — With the power of the spring time of youth on his side, Might Gai is an inspiration to his students! Target a player during the night phase and amp their abilities. [2 Shot]

[Active - 8 Gates] — The final gate in the shinobi body, opening this grants power beyond a Hokage's reach, yet costs the life of Might Gai. Target a player and remove them & yourself from the game. [1—Shot]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ratchet what was the Jules info?
I was wondering why it would bump me up in town reads. If she is Jiraiya she might know something about Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.