Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So, few thoughts. I definitely made this game town favored. Mad scientist mafia couldn’t use Queen the Plague at all this game and I made Super Perverts too reliant on Sanji’s one shot refill—who was taken out day 1. So after that, their threat level really deflated alongside some unfortunate accidents.

I also did RNg the roles, which was funny in some cases.

I also didn’t realize how many PR I added until day 1 started and realized I created Frankenstein’s monster.

so a big thank you to everyone who played! It was a rocky first game but if I do more, i think I got a good idea how to properly balance it

Emil

Certified Memelord
That honestly, in terms of reads, was the best Town game I've played all year.

@Ekkologix my role:

You are Portgas D. Ace

[Passive - Cursed Lineage] — Ace Portgas is the son of the legendary pirate Gol D. Roger. As such, his very blood makes him a high priority target for the World Government. All votes on this player will be doubled.

[Active- Heroic Sacrifice] — In his final moments, Ace chose to give his own life for his younger brother. If a player is about to be lynched, swap places with him and take the lynching instead.

[Active - Hiken] — The notorious fire part of Ace's fire fist moniker. Target a player and rolecrush them for a cycle. If they are infected with any diseases, burn those away and cure them.

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town​

I CFD'd you because I spent a few hours analysing the gamestate, and just relaxed my brain a bit. Saw who was poking where etc. And then trusted my gut feeling (which I almost never do fully). The more I pushed it the more confident I got. No investigation or TMI, I just made a good read there.
that was good. i didnt read it fully but i imagine its good
i was actually planning actions on NF digimon game and completely forgot about this one until fuji told me to come here lmao

still not bad

town core 3 - supreme alliance 2

good, some challenege

i think u deserve town MVP this game. with midnight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
that was good. i didnt read it fully but i imagine its good
i was actually planning actions on NF digimon game and completely forgot about this one until fuji told me to come here lmao

still not bad

town core 3 - supreme alliance 2

good, some challenege

i think u deserve town MVP this game. with midnight
I’d definitely add Ratchet as town MvP. Especially since Adam and Fuji kept trying to 4D chess the game and lie which just hurt each other’s credibility’s IMO

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thanks for the game @TheAncientCenturion

I agree with it being Town-sided, it would have been really tough for either scum team to win this. That said they had chances, just Town took over the game early enough. Day 1, Day 4 and Day 5 were huge days in this regard. I knew as soon as D5 started I needed to organise everyone to cover as much as we could. Cal played really well, only right he was the last scum alive IMO. Really D5 was one of those times where I knew I had to step up and wrap it up properly.

Add me to the scum/dead chats please.

Emil

Certified Memelord
some sort of restriction to claiming was probably needed cuz midnights ability was pretty sick ngl

other than that i thing the game was fairly balanced and town played better overall

maybe reduce the amount of day kills. most scmums got killed and not lynched lol

there were only 2 mafia lynches and 4 town lynches lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mad Scientist Mafia:
  1. Orochimaru — Godfather
  2. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
  3. Queen the Plague
Society of Perverted Gentlemen Mafia:
  1. Jiraiya — Godfather
  2. Sanji Vinsmoke
  3. Shunsui Kyōraku

Indies:
  1. Nelliel — Orihime or Ichigo must live to the end of the game for Nelliel to win.
  2. Doflamingo — Variation on Creepy Girl Indie role. Each night phase Doffy can give a player a SMILE fruit / PR for the day phase. Doffy wins if he can get three of these players lynched.

Town:
Bleach—
  1. Kurosaki Ichigo
  2. Kuchiki Rukia
  3. Orihime Inoue
  4. Yoruichi
  5. Kuchiki Byakuya
  6. Urahara Kisuke

Naruto—
  1. Uzumaki Naruto
  2. Tsunade Senju
  3. Kakashi Hatake
    1. Turns into Adult Kakashi if Uchiha Sasuke is lynched/killed.
  4. Gaara of the Sand
  5. Uchiha Sasuke

One Piece—
  1. Monkey D Luffy
  2. Roronoa Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Portgas Ace
  5. Trafalgar D Law
  6. Boa Hancock

You are Orochimaru!

[Passive - Lurking Threat] — It's hard to press how much of a menace Orochimaru truly is. Orchestrating the assassination of two Kage's is bad enough, but deceiving the village of Sunagakure to wage war against Konoha is unbelievable. It was all thanks to Orochimaru's low profile. You can not post more than 30 messages each day in order to access you role.

[Passive - Deceitful Sensei] — For whatever reason, many shinobi have trusted Orochimaru with their lives. It never ends well, with sole exception for Orochimaru. If you are investigated, you will turn up innocent.

[Passive - Orochimaru's Substitution Jutsu] — A specialized ninjutsu allowing Orochimaru to avoid permanent damage by regenerating a whole new body for himself in seconds. This player survive the first kill shot on them each cycle.

[Active - Curse Mark Jutsu] — A perversion on senjutsu techniques, Orochimaru floods the body of his victim with his foul chakra. The victim writhes in pain and has a 1/10 chance of survival. During the night phase, target a player and rolecrush them for the cycle. You will gain their voting power for the cycle. You cannot target the same player twice.

[Active - Kuchiyose no Jutsu] — The signature jutsu of this twisted Sannin, the snake contract allows Orochimaru a wide variety of serpents to use depending on the circumstances. During the night phase, target a player and destroy their next action.

[Active - Kusanagi Blade] — The grass cutter sword, able to chip away at even the hardest substances such as diamond. When performing the faction kill on a player who has flavor claimed, bypass any defenses or protections.

[Active - Fushi Tensei] — The crown jewel of Orochimaru's many years of laborous research, this jutsu allows Orochimaru's very essence to invade and conquer a foreign body. During the night phase, target a deceased player and absorb all of their [active] abilities. [One—Shot]

You are Mayuri Kurotsuchi!

[Passive - Anti-Shadow Clothing] — If there's one thing Mayuri presses on Soul Society, it's the necessity of his inventions and how shining of an individual he is. The wild ornamentation Mayuri sports is further proof of this. The player must change their avatar every cycle in order to access their role.

[Passive - Nikubakudan] — A deadly bomb that Mayuri plants inside his own subordinates victims, it leaves nothing but a red smear. 2x times per game when performing the faction kill, Mayuri will janitor the target and learn their role.

[Passive - Data-gathering Bacteria] — An ever cautious man, Mayuri doesn't allow anyone who crosses his path to go unscathed. Any player that visits you will be injected with this ability, you will be alerted to who they visit each night.

[Active - Kakimushire, Ashisogi Jizō] — The mad scientist's shikai, Mayuri administers a deadly poison that causes intense pain throughout the body without numbing the nerve system. During the night phase, target a player and give them a post restriction for the next day phase. If they break it 3x times, get a [one shot] random ability from them.

[Active - Garganta Gate] — The third scientist to discover how it works, Mayuri isn't too fussed with not being first. For his Garganta is certainly the best. During the night phase, bus drive two players.

[Active - Bankai, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō: Matai Fukuin Shōtai] — The unsightly image of a soulless newborn, Mayuri's bankai is the definition's example of adaptability. During the day phase, any action that is from a player who has flavor claimed will be destroyed. [One—Shot]

You are Queen the Plague!

[Passive - My Kind of FUNK] — Queen is a loud and flamboyant pirate, he wants the world to know exactly what he's about! You must be in the top 6 posters each day in order to have access to your role.

[Passive - Ancient Zoan Toughness] — Ancient Zoan's are among the toughest category of devil fruits. As such, you will be immune to any rolecrushes & roleblocks.

[Active - Brachiosaurus Form] — The advantage of having such a long neck is being able to see far into the horizon. Target a player and find out what actions they performed the previous night.

[Active - Mummy Virus] — The looming threat of the Mummy Virus is ever present. During the night phase, target a player and infect them. They will be rolecrushed for a cycle. If they are not cured after two cycles, they will be killed. [2 Shot]

[Active - Ice Oni Virus] — The deadly masterpiece of the Calamities bio-weaponry deposit, the Ice Oni Virus turns even stalwart friends into ravenous enemies. Target a player who has flavor claimed and control their role for the following phase. You cannot access your own role while controlling another's.

You are Jiraiya the Sage!

[Passive - Legendary Sannin] — Not only is Jiraiya a veteran shinobi, he's also one of the great three. It's not often someone can trick Jiraiya and usually not for very long. You are immune to redirects.

[Passive - Unyielding Will] — There are few who can match Jiraiya's resolve, even in the face of certain demise, he refuses to give up and helps his allies past the grave. When this player dies, his role will not be revealed. Instead, a town role for Might Gai will be posted.

[Active - Icha Icha Research] — The infamous author, Jiraiya is always on the prowl for more material to base a "novel" on. Each night, target a player and learn their flavor name. If the player's role is female, learn their entire role.

[Active - Doton: Yomi Numa] — Turning the soil underneath one into a viscious mud, escape is impossible. Target a player and disable their passives for a cycle.

[Active - Hari Jizō] — Using his mane of hair to good use, Jiraiya defends himself from every angle, at the risk of his attackers. During the night phase, make yourself immune to all investigation abilities for one cycle. [One—Shot]

[Active - Sage Mode] — A much sought after ability, to be able to process nature energy and mold it with one's own chakra increases Jiraiya's ability manyfold. You can perform the following [One—Shot] abilities.
-----[Active - Chōōdama Rasengan] — If you perform the faction kill, upgrade it to a superkill.
-----[Active - Magen: Gama Rinshō] — Target a player during the night phase. They will be silenced for the next day phase.

You are Vinsmoke Sanji!

[Passive - Stealth Black] — The secret Germa technology, built to endure the toughest attacks. Survive the first basic kill sent your way.
-----[Active - Invisibility] — The unique ability of Stealth Black, cloak yourself from the prying eyes of those nearby. If performing the faction kill, you will be untraceable. [One—Shot]

[Passive - A Man's Code] — Sanji has vowed to never, ever, hurt a woman. If Sanji performs the faction kill on a female role, this player will be rolecrushed for the cycle.

[Active - Expert Chef] — Sanji grew up admiring Zeff and all of the Baratie chefs. Having mastered the culinary art to stand at the apex of the One Piece's world of taste, Sanji can cook the following [One—Shot] dishes.
-----[Active - Gin's Takeout Stirfry] — A life saving dish! Target a player to cure them of any diseases.
-----[Active - Desert-Trekking Pirate Lunchbox] — Lunch for long journeys where one can get tired. Target a player and restore them from being rolecrushed.
-----[Active - Wedding Cake] — A marvelous desert that excites even the most stubborn of eaters! Refill a players [one—shot], become immune to this players vote & actions for the cycle.

[Active - Bath House Peeper] — Questionable behavior aside, Sanji is known for pushing his luck with women. During the night phase, target a player & if their role is a female one, refill one of your [one—shot] abilities. You can only visit the same player once.

You are Shunsui Kyōraku

[Active - Takaoni] — One of Shunsui's signature games revolving around who's "higher". During the night phase, target a player and if you've posted more than them in the previous day phase, they are rolecrushed for the cycle. [One—Shot]

[Active - Kageoni] — Hide and seek has never been as dangerous. During the day phase, mark a future post number with this ability. Whoever posts on it will have their voting power cut to zero alongside being voted an extra time end of phase.

[Active - Irooni] — The game of colors and death, this is Shunsui's ultimate shikai ability, bringing down the Primera Espada with no problems. During the night phase, you can target a player and challenge them to R/P/S. If you win, one of their abilities will be destroyed at random.
-----[Active - Second Strike] — If you target the same player again, you will have the chance to kill them instead of destroying one of their abilities. However, if you lose you will be rolecrushed for a cycle.

[Active - Bankai: Katen Kyōkotsu: Karamatsu Shinjū] — An aura of depression and melancholy descends upon the game. During any phase, target a player with your bankai and submit them to the multi-act tragedy that is Katen Kyōkotsu: Karamatsu Shinjū. This players life will be tied to yours, if you die they will be superkilled. This ability bypasses all passives. The reverse is also true. [One—Shot]

You are Donquixote Doflamingo

[Passive - Ōka Shichibukai] — A member of the infamous Ōka Shichibukai, Doflamingo is granted many liberties. One such freedom is being regarded as an agent for justice. You are immune to lie detects during odd cycles & investigate innocent on even cycles.

[Active - Age of SMILEs] — The dreaded artificial devil fruits crafted by Caesar Clown and finalized in Dressrosa, Doflamingo shows an exceeding dependency on them for future schemes. Target a player during the night phase and give them a post restriction for the next phase.

[Active - The Black Knight] — Conjuring up a double with his Ito-Ito no mi, Doflamingo's able to confuse and entrap enemies. Perform your next action twice this phase. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

[Active - Parasite] — Using his strings to invade the body of others, reducing them to little more than puppets, take control of a player and force them to vote for whoever you want.

[Active - Bird Cage] — The most insidious ability in Doflamingo's repertoire, entrap two players in your stringed cage and disable any lynch immunities they might have. Players can only vote between them for the days lynch. This ability must be submitted within the first 12 hours of the day phase. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Lynch 3 Players that you fed SMILE fruits to.

You are Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

[Passive - Nakama] — Nelliel is an oddity for an Arrancar, having deep bonds with not only her own kind, but Shinigami and a Quincy too. At the start of Day 2, & Day 4, you will be told who Kurosaki Ichigo & Orihime Inoue are. You cannot reveal or hint at this information in the thread.

[Active - Nel Shower] — Using the saliva in her mouth, Nelliel can heal others of grievous ailments. Target a player and cure any disease. [One—Shot]

[Active - Cero Doble] — Nelliel's unique cero attack, she can devour incoming doom blasts and return them without fail. During the night phase, target a player and defend them from the first hostile action that night.

[Active - Resurrección: Praise Gamuza] — The released form of an Arrancar is not to be underestimated, especially that of a former Espada. Target a player and redirect all actions aimed at them at yourself for the cycle. [One—Shot]

Wincon — You win if Kurosaki Ichigo or Orohime Inoue survives the game.

You are Orihime Inoue!

[Passive - Unyielding Kindness] — Orihime is known as being a very kind individual, so much so that she'll revive her enemies if given the chance. This player cannot insult other players and must refer to each other player with proper honorifics of; Chan, Kun or Sama. Failure to do so three times per phase will result in being rolecrushed for the cycle.

[Active - Santen Kesshun] — Using her unique fullbringer, Orihime can make a sturdy barrier to defend herself or others. During the night phase, target any player and roleblock them along as negating any actions targeting them.
-----[Active - Self Shielding] — Alternatively, instead of using Santen Kesshun on another player, target yourself. You will be vote silenced for the next phase. [One—Shot]

[Active - Sōten Kisshun] — Capable of rejecting any event Orihime finds unpleasant, this technique is mostly used to revert battle damage. Target a player during the night phase and cure them of any diseases. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

You are Kuchiki Rukia!
[Passive - Animated Companion] — Rukia is known for liking cute things and for her artistic works, namely of bunnies. Each post must contain 3 emotes, failure to do so 3 times in a single phase will result in being vote silenced.

[Active - Dance, Sode no Shirayuki] — Rukia's cold themed zanpakuto is ideal for stopping enemies in their tracks. Target a player during the night phase and roleblock them.

[Active - Bankai, Hakka no Togame] — The pinnacle of any cold themed zanpakuto, Rukia forces the area around her into the inhospitable absolute zero. During the night phase, target a player. Both you and them will start the next day phase with 5 votes, for every 20 posts, one of those extra votes will be removed. [One—Shot]

You are Urahara Kisuke

[Active - Reiatsu-Concealing Cloak] — An early invention of Urahara's, this cloak can conceal Urahara's reiatsu and make him impossible to sense. During the night phase, make yourself untargetable. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

[Active - Genius Intellect] — The smartest character, not just in Bleach but in the entire game, there's rarely anything to slip past Urahara. Investigate a character at night and discover if they are innocent or guilty.

[Active - Two-Way Holographic Communicator] — An invention that allows fluid communication beyond the differing realms. Target a player and make a secret PM with them for the rest of the game. [One—Shot]

You are Byakuya Kuchiki!

[Passive - Stoic Nobility] — The head of the Kuchiki family, one of the Four Great Noble houses of Soul Society, Byakuya must keep an even head and appearance at all times. You cannot make more than 50 posts per phase, going over the limit will result in the player being rolecrushed for a cycle.

[Active - Hadō #4. Byakurai] — Byakuya's signature kido spell, used to dismiss those unworthy of his zanpakuto. Target a player and give them a post restriction. If they fail it 3x times, you will be immune to their actions for the duration of the cycle.

[Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi] — A beautiful and deadly bankai, the thousands of blades shreds an enemy who dares step too close to Byakuya. During the night phase, anyone who visits you will be role blocked. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]
-----[Active - Shūkei: Hakuteiken]
— Condensing all his blades into a singular, white sword, this technique allows Byakuya to bring out the full power from his zanpakuto. Target a player and destroy their next action. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town
Secondary Wincon — Rukia Kuchiki must survive.​

You are Ichigo Kurosaki!

[Passive - Inner Hollow] — The mysterious being dubbed as White exists deep within Ichigo. Whenever Ichigo comes under great physical harm, White will seep out to defend Ichigo. You will survive the first kill shot you take.

[Passive - Secret Life] — Ichigo spends most of his time hiding his Shinigami habits from his family, for their safety and his sanity. This player cannot claim or hint at his role.

[Active - Getsuga Tenshō] — The signature ability from Ichigo's Zengetsu, during the night phase send a kill shot at a player. [3 Shot]
-----[Active - Bankai,
Tensa Zangetsu] — Ichigo's bankai is known for its wicked speed above all else. Target a player and challenge them to R/P/S. If you win, send a superkill their way. [One—Shot]

[Active - Hollowfication] — Mastering his own inner hollow, Ichigo can use its powers to augment his own. Increase your voting power by 3. [One—Shot]

You are Yoruichi Shihōin!

[Passive - Renegade Captain] — Choosing friendship over the Gotei 13, over a century ago Yoruichi rescued Tessai & Urahara Kisuke from the Central 46. As such, you will investigate guilty.

[Active - Feline Form] — For the purposes of snooping around, Yoruichi has a special cat form she is prone to taking. During the night phase, pick a player and find out who they visit.

[Active - Flash Goddess] — When speed is the discussion, there's no one faster than Yoruichi. At the end of the day phase, redirect the lynch onto the player with the second highest number of votes on them. [One—Shot]

[Active - Shunkō Raiju Senkei: Shunryū Kokubyō Senki ] — The ultimate form of the Shunkō technique, Yoruichi sacrifices her mental facilities for greater power. Silence for the day phase and learn their role. You can only communicate through non-text pictures for the rest of the day phase as well. [One—Shot]

You are young Hatake Kakashi
[Passive - Shinobi Rule #4] — No matter what, the mission always comes first. Every time a townie is mislynched, gain +1 voting power.

[Active - Imperfect Raikiri] — Without the Sharingan eye, Kakashi was unable to fully utilize the intense speed of the chidori. Target a player, they will automatically lose the next R/P/S they get into.

You are Kakashi Hatake
[Passive - Copy Ninja] — Known for having copied a thousand jutsu, Kakashi's astounding ability to reflect these techniques is legendary. Any time you are targeted with an ability, learn what that ability is.

[Active - Sharingan] — The crimson gaze of the Uchiha is incredibly difficult to deceive. Target a player and find out which series their flavor is from.
-----[Active - Kamui] — The mangekyou sharingan allows Kakashi access to the deadly Kamui jutsu, able to teleport anything in his sight to another dimension. Target a player and destroy a random ability. [One—Shot]

[Active - Raikiri] — Mastered to a new degree thanks to the sharingan, Kakashi's fame rose to new heights as he used the Raikiri to cut even a bolt of lightning in half. Target a player and disable their passives for a cycle. [One—Shot]

You are Tsunade Senju!
[Passive - Discrete Life] — Tsunade prefers to move around without the title of "Sannin", enjoying the simple pleasures of gambling and drinking. As such, until this player openly claims to be the Hokage, they cannot discuss their role or any actions.

[Active - Medical Ninjutsu] — The definitive medical ninjutsu expert, Tsunade's experience and wisdom is unmatched. Target a player, ff they are attacked the night you're on them, you will heal them from any basic kills. If this player openly claims to be Hokage, this ability is locked.

[Active - Legendary Sucker] — Her gambling habits are known throughout the seedy casinos of the continent. In any sort of bet, always double down with Tsunade. You can challenge three people to R/P/S per phase. You can pick one of the defeated players and lie detect them.

[Active - Godaime Hokage] — Skeptical of taking the mantle of Hokage at first, Naruto eventually convinced her to return to the village as the Godaime Hokage. An announcement will be made that Tsunade has become the Hokage. Your voting power is tripled.
-----[Active - Ninpō Sōzō Saisei — Byakugō no Jutsu] — The ultimate healing jutsu, Tsunade uses this strictly when she is forced to take to the front lines. Become immune to basic kills & any diseases for the next two cycles. [One—Shot]

You are Uzumaki Naruto!
[Passive - The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja] — Utterly unpredictable when it comes to almost any matters, Uzumaki Naruto surprises and surpasses foes with his ingenuity! When targeting other players, you are immune to the first action that targets you every cycle.

[Active - Rasengan] — Developed by Minato Namikaze and taught to Naruto by Jiraiya, it's a precious jutsu to the Jinchuuriki. Target a player and destroy their next action.
-----[Active - Rasenshuriken] — Target a player and permanently destroy one of their abilities at random. This player will be rolecrushed for one cycle afterwards. [One—Shot]

You are Uchiha Sasuke!

[Passive - Straight Tomoe Sharingan] — With eyes as potent as these, it's impossible to deceive or trick Sasuke Uchiha. You are immune from being redirected.

[Activate - Chidori] — Sasuke's own flip on Kakashi's Raikiri, utilizing his raw speed and raiton elemental prowess, he's able to deliver devastating blows. Target players with a basic kill, it will fail if they're not from the Naruto series.
[Active - Amaterasu] — From his left eye, Sasuke unleashes the fires from Hell onto a victim. Target a player and rolecrush them for one cycle. You will lose your vote for the cycle as well. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]
-----[Active - Enton: Kagutsuchi]
— With his right eye, Sasuke is able to manipulate Amaterasu. Anyone who visits you this cycle will be rolecrushed. [One—Shot]

You are Gaara

[Passive - Kazekage][LOCKED] in the event that Tsunade Senju has been killed or removed from the game, Gaara will lead town forces and proclaim himself the Kazekage via the host in the thread. Your vote power will be doubled.

[Passive - Perfect Defense] — The fabled protection that earned Gaara high praise in the Chuunin Exams, this special sand will automatically converge around Gaara when he is presented with danger. You are immune to roleblocks & rolecrushes.
-----[Active - Sand Wall] — After battling Uzumaki Naruto, Gaara realized exactly what kind of person he wants to be. Target a player during the day phase and protect them from basic kills for the cycle. [Perfect Defense] will be crushed for the same period of time. [One—Shot]

[Active - Third Eye] — By blinding himself in one eye, Gaara can transmit his vision to an artificial eye made of sand. During the day phase, discover the name of one non-town ability used in the previous phase.

[Active - Sabaku Sōtaisō Fūin] — A specialized sealing ninjutsu that allows Gaara to handle tricky opponents, provided his own power holds up. Target a player and remove them from the game for as long as you are alive. You do not learn their role & you will be rolecrushed so long as the target player is sealed. [One—Shot]

You are Monkey D. Luffy!

[Passive - Gumu Gumu no Mi] — Eating the Gumo Gumo no Mi devil fruit, Luffy has a rubber body, able to bounce back offending blows! The first action on you each cycle will be negated.

[Passive - Supernova] — As one of the leading Supernova, Luffy's actions always make the news. Your abilities will be made publicly available after you've used them once.

[Active - Pirate Captain] — What sort of pirate captain doesn't have a crew? During each night phase, you can send a private message via the host to any player in the game and offer them a place on your ship! You need to recruit 5 living players to unlock [Gear Fourth]. You can roleblock each recruit once per game.

[Active - Jet Bazooka] — Target a player in the thread with fewer posts than you and send a basic kill their way. [2 Shot]

[Active - Elephant Gun] — Target a player in the thread with more posts than you and roleblock them for a cycle. [2 Shot]

[Active - Gear Fourth] — [LOCKED] Fusing his devil fruit and haki abilities, Luffy has unlocked Gear Fourth!
----[Active - Kong Gun] — Target a player and rolecrush them for a cycle. [One Shot]
----[Active - King Kong Gun]
— Target a player and send a superkill their way. [One—Shot]

You are Nami!

[Active - Cat Burglar] — Known for her love of treasure, Nami is always looking to swindle someone for a few hundred berri. During the night phase, target a player and if you have more posts than them, learn the name of 1 of their abilities.

[Active - Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana] — Using her Clima-Tact, Nami is able to surround herself with various optical illusions of herself to confuse opponents. Make yourself untargettable for the night phase. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

You are Roronoa Zoro

[Passive - Honorable Swordsman] — Zoro has a strict code of honor that he follows, sometimes to his own detriment. If you target a player that has been rolecrushed or roleblocked, your action will fail.

[Active - Senhachiju Pound Ho] — Target a player and challenge them to a R/P/S game. If you win, lie detect this player. [2 Shot]

[Active - Ashura Bakkei: Moja no Tawamur] — Target a player and challenge them to Enryu's Worstgen card game. If you win, the other player will be superkilled. If you lose, they will be roleblocked. [One—Shot]

You are Trafalgar D. Water Law

[Active - Shambles] — Utilizing the Opi Opi no mi, Law creates large rooms of space where he can move matter around freely. Target two players at night and bus drive them.

[Active - Opi Opi no Mi: Immortal Operation] — The ultimate ability from the Opi Opi no mi, many powerful pirates and government officials have sought this fruit out solely for this technique. Target a player during the day phase and revive them. You will be turned into a vanilla townie for the remainder of the day phase before dying at the very end. [One—Shot]

You are Portgas D. Ace

[Passive - Cursed Lineage] — Ace Portgas is the son of the legendary pirate Gol D. Roger. As such, his very blood makes him a high priority target for the World Government. All votes on this player will be doubled.

[Active- Heroic Sacrifice] — In his final moments, Ace chose to give his own life for his younger brother. If a player is about to be lynched, swap places with him and take the lynching instead.

[Active - Hiken] — The notorious fire part of Ace's fire fist moniker. Target a player and rolecrush them for a cycle. If they are infected with any diseases, burn those away and cure them.

You are Boa Hancock!

[Passive - Because I'm Beautiful] —The signature excuse that Boa Hancock uses whenever doing something a little morally questionable. Any player who's vote is on you by the end of the Day Phase will be rolecrushed the next night phase.

[Passive - Freed Woman] — Boa Hancock and her sisters are all ex slaves, bearing the mark of the Tenryuubito on their backs. As such, they are very cautious of letting this secret out. When a player visits you during the night phase, you will be alerted of it.

[Active - Kuja Sanctuary] — Kuja Island is located deep within the Calm Belt, where no normal ship can traverse. Via the host, post an invitation to Kuja Island in the game thread for players to quote. You can choose one player who quoted the invitation and send them two messages (via the host) for the remainder of the day phase. Likewise, they can reply to you 2x times.

Revised versions

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mad Scientist Mafia:
  1. Orochimaru — Godfather
  2. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
  3. Queen the Plague
Society of Perverted Gentlemen Mafia:
  1. Jiraiya — Godfather
  2. Sanji Vinsmoke
  3. Shunsui Kyōraku

Indies:
  1. Nelliel — Orihime or Ichigo must live to the end of the game for Nelliel to win.
  2. Doflamingo — Variation on Creepy Girl Indie role. Each night phase Doffy can give a player a SMILE fruit / PR for the day phase. Doffy wins if he can get three of these players lynched.

Town:
Bleach—
  1. Kurosaki Ichigo
  2. Kuchiki Rukia
  3. Orihime Inoue
  4. Yoruichi
  5. Kuchiki Byakuya
  6. Urahara Kisuke

Naruto—
  1. Uzumaki Naruto
  2. Tsunade Senju
  3. Kakashi Hatake
    1. Turns into Adult Kakashi if Uchiha Sasuke is lynched/killed.
  4. Gaara of the Sand
  5. Uchiha Sasuke

One Piece—
  1. Monkey D Luffy
  2. Roronoa Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Portgas Ace
  5. Trafalgar D Law
  6. Boa Hancock

You are Orochimaru!

[Passive - Lurking Threat] — It's hard to press how much of a menace Orochimaru truly is. Orchestrating the assassination of two Kage's is bad enough, but deceiving the village of Sunagakure to wage war against Konoha is unbelievable. It was all thanks to Orochimaru's low profile. You can not post more than 30 messages each day in order to access you role.

[Passive - Deceitful Sensei] — For whatever reason, many shinobi have trusted Orochimaru with their lives. It never ends well, with sole exception for Orochimaru. If you are investigated, you will turn up innocent.

[Passive - Orochimaru's Substitution Jutsu] — A specialized ninjutsu allowing Orochimaru to avoid permanent damage by regenerating a whole new body for himself in seconds. This player survive the first kill shot on them each cycle.

[Active - Curse Mark Jutsu] — A perversion on senjutsu techniques, Orochimaru floods the body of his victim with his foul chakra. The victim writhes in pain and has a 1/10 chance of survival. During the night phase, target a player and rolecrush them for the cycle. You will gain their voting power for the cycle. You cannot target the same player twice.

[Active - Kuchiyose no Jutsu] — The signature jutsu of this twisted Sannin, the snake contract allows Orochimaru a wide variety of serpents to use depending on the circumstances. During the night phase, target a player and destroy their next action.

[Active - Kusanagi Blade] — The grass cutter sword, able to chip away at even the hardest substances such as diamond. When performing the faction kill on a player who has flavor claimed, bypass any defenses or protections.

[Active - Fushi Tensei] — The crown jewel of Orochimaru's many years of laborous research, this jutsu allows Orochimaru's very essence to invade and conquer a foreign body. During the night phase, target a deceased player and absorb all of their [active] abilities. [One—Shot]

You are Mayuri Kurotsuchi!

[Passive - Anti-Shadow Clothing] — If there's one thing Mayuri presses on Soul Society, it's the necessity of his inventions and how shining of an individual he is. The wild ornamentation Mayuri sports is further proof of this. The player must change their avatar every cycle in order to access their role.

[Passive - Nikubakudan] — A deadly bomb that Mayuri plants inside his own subordinates victims, it leaves nothing but a red smear. 2x times per game when performing the faction kill, Mayuri will janitor the target and learn their role.

[Passive - Data-gathering Bacteria] — An ever cautious man, Mayuri doesn't allow anyone who crosses his path to go unscathed. Any player that visits you will be injected with this ability, you will be alerted to who they visit each night.

[Active - Kakimushire, Ashisogi Jizō] — The mad scientist's shikai, Mayuri administers a deadly poison that causes intense pain throughout the body without numbing the nerve system. During the night phase, target a player and give them a post restriction for the next day phase. If they break it 3x times, get a [one shot] random ability from them.

[Active - Garganta Gate] — The third scientist to discover how it works, Mayuri isn't too fussed with not being first. For his Garganta is certainly the best. During the night phase, bus drive two players.

[Active - Bankai, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō: Matai Fukuin Shōtai] — The unsightly image of a soulless newborn, Mayuri's bankai is the definition's example of adaptability. During the day phase, any action that is from a player who has flavor claimed will be destroyed. [One—Shot]

You are Queen the Plague!

[Passive - My Kind of FUNK] — Queen is a loud and flamboyant pirate, he wants the world to know exactly what he's about! You must be in the top 6 posters each day in order to have access to your role.

[Passive - Ancient Zoan Toughness] — Ancient Zoan's are among the toughest category of devil fruits. As such, you will be immune to any rolecrushes & roleblocks.

[Active - Brachiosaurus Form] — The advantage of having such a long neck is being able to see far into the horizon. Target a player and find out what actions they performed the previous night.

[Active - Mummy Virus] — The looming threat of the Mummy Virus is ever present. During the night phase, target a player and infect them. They will be rolecrushed for a cycle. If they are not cured after two cycles, they will be killed. [2 Shot]

[Active - Ice Oni Virus] — The deadly masterpiece of the Calamities bio-weaponry deposit, the Ice Oni Virus turns even stalwart friends into ravenous enemies. Target a player who has flavor claimed and control their role for the following phase. You cannot access your own role while controlling another's.

You are Jiraiya the Sage!

[Passive - Legendary Sannin] — Not only is Jiraiya a veteran shinobi, he's also one of the great three. It's not often someone can trick Jiraiya and usually not for very long. You are immune to redirects.

[Passive - Unyielding Will] — There are few who can match Jiraiya's resolve, even in the face of certain demise, he refuses to give up and helps his allies past the grave. When this player dies, his role will not be revealed. Instead, a town role for Might Gai will be posted.

[Active - Icha Icha Research] — The infamous author, Jiraiya is always on the prowl for more material to base a "novel" on. Each night, target a player and learn their flavor name. If the player's role is female, learn their entire role.

[Active - Doton: Yomi Numa] — Turning the soil underneath one into a viscious mud, escape is impossible. Target a player and disable their passives for a cycle.

[Active - Hari Jizō] — Using his mane of hair to good use, Jiraiya defends himself from every angle, at the risk of his attackers. During the night phase, make yourself immune to all investigation abilities for one cycle. [One—Shot]

[Active - Sage Mode] — A much sought after ability, to be able to process nature energy and mold it with one's own chakra increases Jiraiya's ability manyfold. You can perform the following [One—Shot] abilities.
-----[Active - Chōōdama Rasengan] — If you perform the faction kill, upgrade it to a superkill.
-----[Active - Magen: Gama Rinshō] — Target a player during the night phase. They will be silenced for the next day phase.

You are Vinsmoke Sanji!

[Passive - Stealth Black] — The secret Germa technology, built to endure the toughest attacks. Survive the first basic kill sent your way.
-----[Active - Invisibility] — The unique ability of Stealth Black, cloak yourself from the prying eyes of those nearby. If performing the faction kill, you will be untraceable. [One—Shot]

[Passive - A Man's Code] — Sanji has vowed to never, ever, hurt a woman. If Sanji performs the faction kill on a female role, this player will be rolecrushed for the cycle.

[Active - Expert Chef] — Sanji grew up admiring Zeff and all of the Baratie chefs. Having mastered the culinary art to stand at the apex of the One Piece's world of taste, Sanji can cook the following [One—Shot] dishes.
-----[Active - Gin's Takeout Stirfry] — A life saving dish! Target a player to cure them of any diseases.
-----[Active - Desert-Trekking Pirate Lunchbox] — Lunch for long journeys where one can get tired. Target a player and restore them from being rolecrushed.
-----[Active - Wedding Cake] — A marvelous desert that excites even the most stubborn of eaters! Refill a players [one—shot], become immune to this players vote & actions for the cycle.

[Active - Bath House Peeper] — Questionable behavior aside, Sanji is known for pushing his luck with women. During the night phase, target a player & if their role is a female one, refill one of your [one—shot] abilities. You can only visit the same player once.

You are Shunsui Kyōraku

[Active - Takaoni] — One of Shunsui's signature games revolving around who's "higher". During the night phase, target a player and if you've posted more than them in the previous day phase, they are rolecrushed for the cycle. [One—Shot]

[Active - Kageoni] — Hide and seek has never been as dangerous. During the day phase, mark a future post number with this ability. Whoever posts on it will have their voting power cut to zero alongside being voted an extra time end of phase.

[Active - Irooni] — The game of colors and death, this is Shunsui's ultimate shikai ability, bringing down the Primera Espada with no problems. During the night phase, you can target a player and challenge them to R/P/S. If you win, one of their abilities will be destroyed at random.
-----[Active - Second Strike] — If you target the same player again, you will have the chance to kill them instead of destroying one of their abilities. However, if you lose you will be rolecrushed for a cycle.

[Active - Bankai: Katen Kyōkotsu: Karamatsu Shinjū] — An aura of depression and melancholy descends upon the game. During any phase, target a player with your bankai and submit them to the multi-act tragedy that is Katen Kyōkotsu: Karamatsu Shinjū. This players life will be tied to yours, if you die they will be superkilled. This ability bypasses all passives. The reverse is also true. [One—Shot]

You are Donquixote Doflamingo

[Passive - Ōka Shichibukai] — A member of the infamous Ōka Shichibukai, Doflamingo is granted many liberties. One such freedom is being regarded as an agent for justice. You are immune to lie detects during odd cycles & investigate innocent on even cycles.

[Active - Age of SMILEs] — The dreaded artificial devil fruits crafted by Caesar Clown and finalized in Dressrosa, Doflamingo shows an exceeding dependency on them for future schemes. Target a player during the night phase and give them a post restriction for the next phase.

[Active - The Black Knight] — Conjuring up a double with his Ito-Ito no mi, Doflamingo's able to confuse and entrap enemies. Perform your next action twice this phase. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

[Active - Parasite] — Using his strings to invade the body of others, reducing them to little more than puppets, take control of a player and force them to vote for whoever you want.

[Active - Bird Cage] — The most insidious ability in Doflamingo's repertoire, entrap two players in your stringed cage and disable any lynch immunities they might have. Players can only vote between them for the days lynch. This ability must be submitted within the first 12 hours of the day phase. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Lynch 3 Players that you fed SMILE fruits to.

You are Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

[Passive - Nakama] — Nelliel is an oddity for an Arrancar, having deep bonds with not only her own kind, but Shinigami and a Quincy too. At the start of Day 2, & Day 4, you will be told who Kurosaki Ichigo & Orihime Inoue are. You cannot reveal or hint at this information in the thread.

[Active - Nel Shower] — Using the saliva in her mouth, Nelliel can heal others of grievous ailments. Target a player and cure any disease. [One—Shot]

[Active - Cero Doble] — Nelliel's unique cero attack, she can devour incoming doom blasts and return them without fail. During the night phase, target a player and defend them from the first hostile action that night.

[Active - Resurrección: Praise Gamuza] — The released form of an Arrancar is not to be underestimated, especially that of a former Espada. Target a player and redirect all actions aimed at them at yourself for the cycle. [One—Shot]

Wincon — You win if Kurosaki Ichigo or Orohime Inoue survives the game.

You are Orihime Inoue!

[Passive - Unyielding Kindness] — Orihime is known as being a very kind individual, so much so that she'll revive her enemies if given the chance. This player cannot insult other players and must refer to each other player with proper honorifics of; Chan, Kun or Sama. Failure to do so three times per phase will result in being rolecrushed for the cycle.

[Active - Santen Kesshun] — Using her unique fullbringer, Orihime can make a sturdy barrier to defend herself or others. During the night phase, target any player and roleblock them along as negating any actions targeting them.
-----[Active - Self Shielding] — Alternatively, instead of using Santen Kesshun on another player, target yourself. You will be vote silenced for the next phase. [One—Shot]

[Active - Sōten Kisshun] — Capable of rejecting any event Orihime finds unpleasant, this technique is mostly used to revert battle damage. Target a player during the night phase and cure them of any diseases. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

You are Kuchiki Rukia!
[Passive - Animated Companion] — Rukia is known for liking cute things and for her artistic works, namely of bunnies. Each post must contain 3 emotes, failure to do so 3 times in a single phase will result in being vote silenced.

[Active - Dance, Sode no Shirayuki] — Rukia's cold themed zanpakuto is ideal for stopping enemies in their tracks. Target a player during the night phase and roleblock them.

[Active - Bankai, Hakka no Togame] — The pinnacle of any cold themed zanpakuto, Rukia forces the area around her into the inhospitable absolute zero. During the night phase, target a player. Both you and them will start the next day phase with 5 votes, for every 20 posts, one of those extra votes will be removed. [One—Shot]

You are Urahara Kisuke

[Active - Reiatsu-Concealing Cloak] — An early invention of Urahara's, this cloak can conceal Urahara's reiatsu and make him impossible to sense. During the night phase, make yourself untargetable. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

[Active - Genius Intellect] — The smartest character, not just in Bleach but in the entire game, there's rarely anything to slip past Urahara. Investigate a character at night and discover if they are innocent or guilty.

[Active - Two-Way Holographic Communicator] — An invention that allows fluid communication beyond the differing realms. Target a player and make a secret PM with them for the rest of the game. [One—Shot]

You are Byakuya Kuchiki!

[Passive - Stoic Nobility] — The head of the Kuchiki family, one of the Four Great Noble houses of Soul Society, Byakuya must keep an even head and appearance at all times. You cannot make more than 50 posts per phase, going over the limit will result in the player being rolecrushed for a cycle.

[Active - Hadō #4. Byakurai] — Byakuya's signature kido spell, used to dismiss those unworthy of his zanpakuto. Target a player and give them a post restriction. If they fail it 3x times, you will be immune to their actions for the duration of the cycle.

[Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi] — A beautiful and deadly bankai, the thousands of blades shreds an enemy who dares step too close to Byakuya. During the night phase, anyone who visits you will be role blocked. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]
-----[Active - Shūkei: Hakuteiken]
— Condensing all his blades into a singular, white sword, this technique allows Byakuya to bring out the full power from his zanpakuto. Target a player and destroy their next action. [One—Shot]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town
Secondary Wincon — Rukia Kuchiki must survive.​

You are Ichigo Kurosaki!

[Passive - Inner Hollow] — The mysterious being dubbed as White exists deep within Ichigo. Whenever Ichigo comes under great physical harm, White will seep out to defend Ichigo. You will survive the first kill shot you take.

[Passive - Secret Life] — Ichigo spends most of his time hiding his Shinigami habits from his family, for their safety and his sanity. This player cannot claim or hint at his role.

[Active - Getsuga Tenshō] — The signature ability from Ichigo's Zengetsu, during the night phase send a kill shot at a player. [3 Shot]
-----[Active - Bankai,
Tensa Zangetsu] — Ichigo's bankai is known for its wicked speed above all else. Target a player and challenge them to R/P/S. If you win, send a superkill their way. [One—Shot]

[Active - Hollowfication] — Mastering his own inner hollow, Ichigo can use its powers to augment his own. Increase your voting power by 3. [One—Shot]

You are Yoruichi Shihōin!

[Passive - Renegade Captain] — Choosing friendship over the Gotei 13, over a century ago Yoruichi rescued Tessai & Urahara Kisuke from the Central 46. As such, you will investigate guilty.

[Active - Feline Form] — For the purposes of snooping around, Yoruichi has a special cat form she is prone to taking. During the night phase, pick a player and find out who they visit.

[Active - Flash Goddess] — When speed is the discussion, there's no one faster than Yoruichi. At the end of the day phase, redirect the lynch onto the player with the second highest number of votes on them. [One—Shot]

[Active - Shunkō Raiju Senkei: Shunryū Kokubyō Senki ] — The ultimate form of the Shunkō technique, Yoruichi sacrifices her mental facilities for greater power. Silence for the day phase and learn their role. You can only communicate through non-text pictures for the rest of the day phase as well. [One—Shot]

You are young Hatake Kakashi
[Passive - Shinobi Rule #4] — No matter what, the mission always comes first. Every time a townie is mislynched, gain +1 voting power.

[Active - Imperfect Raikiri] — Without the Sharingan eye, Kakashi was unable to fully utilize the intense speed of the chidori. Target a player, they will automatically lose the next R/P/S they get into.

You are Kakashi Hatake
[Passive - Copy Ninja] — Known for having copied a thousand jutsu, Kakashi's astounding ability to reflect these techniques is legendary. Any time you are targeted with an ability, learn what that ability is.

[Active - Sharingan] — The crimson gaze of the Uchiha is incredibly difficult to deceive. Target a player and find out which series their flavor is from.
-----[Active - Kamui] — The mangekyou sharingan allows Kakashi access to the deadly Kamui jutsu, able to teleport anything in his sight to another dimension. Target a player and destroy a random ability. [One—Shot]

[Active - Raikiri] — Mastered to a new degree thanks to the sharingan, Kakashi's fame rose to new heights as he used the Raikiri to cut even a bolt of lightning in half. Target a player and disable their passives for a cycle. [One—Shot]

You are Tsunade Senju!
[Passive - Discrete Life] — Tsunade prefers to move around without the title of "Sannin", enjoying the simple pleasures of gambling and drinking. As such, until this player openly claims to be the Hokage, they cannot discuss their role or any actions.

[Active - Medical Ninjutsu] — The definitive medical ninjutsu expert, Tsunade's experience and wisdom is unmatched. Target a player, ff they are attacked the night you're on them, you will heal them from any basic kills. If this player openly claims to be Hokage, this ability is locked.

[Active - Legendary Sucker] — Her gambling habits are known throughout the seedy casinos of the continent. In any sort of bet, always double down with Tsunade. You can challenge three people to R/P/S per phase. You can pick one of the defeated players and lie detect them.

[Active - Godaime Hokage] — Skeptical of taking the mantle of Hokage at first, Naruto eventually convinced her to return to the village as the Godaime Hokage. An announcement will be made that Tsunade has become the Hokage. Your voting power is tripled.
-----[Active - Ninpō Sōzō Saisei — Byakugō no Jutsu] — The ultimate healing jutsu, Tsunade uses this strictly when she is forced to take to the front lines. Become immune to basic kills & any diseases for the next two cycles. [One—Shot]

You are Uzumaki Naruto!
[Passive - The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja] — Utterly unpredictable when it comes to almost any matters, Uzumaki Naruto surprises and surpasses foes with his ingenuity! When targeting other players, you are immune to the first action that targets you every cycle.

[Active - Rasengan] — Developed by Minato Namikaze and taught to Naruto by Jiraiya, it's a precious jutsu to the Jinchuuriki. Target a player and destroy their next action.
-----[Active - Rasenshuriken] — Target a player and permanently destroy one of their abilities at random. This player will be rolecrushed for one cycle afterwards. [One—Shot]

You are Uchiha Sasuke!

[Passive - Straight Tomoe Sharingan] — With eyes as potent as these, it's impossible to deceive or trick Sasuke Uchiha. You are immune from being redirected.

[Activate - Chidori] — Sasuke's own flip on Kakashi's Raikiri, utilizing his raw speed and raiton elemental prowess, he's able to deliver devastating blows. Target players with a basic kill, it will fail if they're not from the Naruto series.
[Active - Amaterasu] — From his left eye, Sasuke unleashes the fires from Hell onto a victim. Target a player and rolecrush them for one cycle. You will lose your vote for the cycle as well. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]
-----[Active - Enton: Kagutsuchi]
— With his right eye, Sasuke is able to manipulate Amaterasu. Anyone who visits you this cycle will be rolecrushed. [One—Shot]

You are Gaara

[Passive - Kazekage][LOCKED] in the event that Tsunade Senju has been killed or removed from the game, Gaara will lead town forces and proclaim himself the Kazekage via the host in the thread. Your vote power will be doubled.

[Passive - Perfect Defense] — The fabled protection that earned Gaara high praise in the Chuunin Exams, this special sand will automatically converge around Gaara when he is presented with danger. You are immune to roleblocks & rolecrushes.
-----[Active - Sand Wall] — After battling Uzumaki Naruto, Gaara realized exactly what kind of person he wants to be. Target a player during the day phase and protect them from basic kills for the cycle. [Perfect Defense] will be crushed for the same period of time. [One—Shot]

[Active - Third Eye] — By blinding himself in one eye, Gaara can transmit his vision to an artificial eye made of sand. During the day phase, discover the name of one non-town ability used in the previous phase.

[Active - Sabaku Sōtaisō Fūin] — A specialized sealing ninjutsu that allows Gaara to handle tricky opponents, provided his own power holds up. Target a player and remove them from the game for as long as you are alive. You do not learn their role & you will be rolecrushed so long as the target player is sealed. [One—Shot]

You are Monkey D. Luffy!

[Passive - Gumu Gumu no Mi] — Eating the Gumo Gumo no Mi devil fruit, Luffy has a rubber body, able to bounce back offending blows! The first action on you each cycle will be negated.

[Passive - Supernova] — As one of the leading Supernova, Luffy's actions always make the news. Your abilities will be made publicly available after you've used them once.

[Active - Pirate Captain] — What sort of pirate captain doesn't have a crew? During each night phase, you can send a private message via the host to any player in the game and offer them a place on your ship! You need to recruit 5 living players to unlock [Gear Fourth]. You can roleblock each recruit once per game.

[Active - Jet Bazooka] — Target a player in the thread with fewer posts than you and send a basic kill their way. [2 Shot]

[Active - Elephant Gun] — Target a player in the thread with more posts than you and roleblock them for a cycle. [2 Shot]

[Active - Gear Fourth] — [LOCKED] Fusing his devil fruit and haki abilities, Luffy has unlocked Gear Fourth!
----[Active - Kong Gun] — Target a player and rolecrush them for a cycle. [One Shot]
----[Active - King Kong Gun]
— Target a player and send a superkill their way. [One—Shot]

You are Nami!

[Active - Cat Burglar] — Known for her love of treasure, Nami is always looking to swindle someone for a few hundred berri. During the night phase, target a player and if you have more posts than them, learn the name of 1 of their abilities.

[Active - Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana] — Using her Clima-Tact, Nami is able to surround herself with various optical illusions of herself to confuse opponents. Make yourself untargettable for the night phase. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

You are Roronoa Zoro

[Passive - Honorable Swordsman] — Zoro has a strict code of honor that he follows, sometimes to his own detriment. If you target a player that has been rolecrushed or roleblocked, your action will fail.

[Active - Senhachiju Pound Ho] — Target a player and challenge them to a R/P/S game. If you win, lie detect this player. [2 Shot]

[Active - Ashura Bakkei: Moja no Tawamur] — Target a player and challenge them to Enryu's Worstgen card game. If you win, the other player will be superkilled. If you lose, they will be roleblocked. [One—Shot]

You are Trafalgar D. Water Law

[Active - Shambles] — Utilizing the Opi Opi no mi, Law creates large rooms of space where he can move matter around freely. Target two players at night and bus drive them.

[Active - Opi Opi no Mi: Immortal Operation] — The ultimate ability from the Opi Opi no mi, many powerful pirates and government officials have sought this fruit out solely for this technique. Target a player during the day phase and revive them. You will be turned into a vanilla townie for the remainder of the day phase before dying at the very end. [One—Shot]

You are Portgas D. Ace

You are Boa Hancock!

[Passive - Because I'm Beautiful] —The signature excuse that Boa Hancock uses whenever doing something a little morally questionable. Any player who's vote is on you by the end of the Day Phase will be rolecrushed the next night phase.

[Passive - Freed Woman] — Boa Hancock and her sisters are all ex slaves, bearing the mark of the Tenryuubito on their backs. As such, they are very cautious of letting this secret out. When a player visits you during the night phase, you will be alerted of it.

[Active - Kuja Sanctuary] — Kuja Island is located deep within the Calm Belt, where no normal ship can traverse. Via the host, post an invitation to Kuja Island in the game thread for players to quote. You can choose one player who quoted the invitation and send them two messages (via the host) for the remainder of the day phase. Likewise, they can reply to you 2x times.

Revised versions
okay mangos wincon is actually hard lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.