What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Oh, i thought you meant live as in it happened in your presence. Either way, a bunch a meat and shit bags.
Yeah when I got home that day i cried for 3 like hours.

We were doing sting operations on dating apps for pedos and one of the contacts we caught was talking about this place on dark web where you can find things that are often forbiden. Well our decoy managed to get an invite from him and she was first unlucky soul because he went there solo and was things that made her regret that moment. She then reported that to us and when we saw it... well like i said i cried for 3 hours straight and was severely fucked up for like 2 weeks.

Positive side is that we managed to bust a lot of people

We were doing sting operations on dating apps for pedos and one of the contacts we caught was talking about this place on dark web where you can find things that are often forbiden. Well our decoy managed to get an invite from him and she was first unlucky soul because he went there solo and was things that made her regret that moment. She then reported that to us and when we saw it... well like i said i cried for 3 hours straight and was severely fucked up for like 2 weeks.

We do live in a fucked up world..

B

Ballel

Wait after reading this again... your co-worker was killed live and you had to see it???