I really wish Oda had Sanji and Zoro working together vs King and Queen and showing they have better trust and chemistry with each other. Taking advantage of King and Queens bickering too.
No working together against two yc would be terrible considering where we are at in the story im glad Oda separated them.
They can work together in other ways not when they are facing their main opponents for the arc

W

Wonderful World

It seems Oda want to finish side characters fights before calamities.
So be prepare for top-tier ninja action... And we still have Orochi lurking around...:seriously:

That makes sense.

Once the Calamities are the sole focus, we should be getting quite the lore dump on Lunarians and MADs. Though, I'm curious how this works out when they're working with five minutes.

That makes sense.

Once the Calamities are the sole focus, we should be getting quite the lore dump on Lunarians and MADs. Though, I'm curious how this works out when they're working with five minutes.
I think that Kaido will drop Onigashima after the five minutes. Then Momo will hold Onigashima for 1 hour (emulating the hour of legends of his father).

Furthermore, I think that Luffy will take a W against Kaido before he drops Onigashima, after dropping it we'll see the last form of Kaido.

:wonderland:

W

Wonderful World

I think that Kaido will drop Onigashima after the five minutes. Then Momo will hold Onigashima for 1 hour (emulating the hour of legends of his father).

Furthermore, I think that Luffy will take a W against Kaido before he drops Onigashima, after dropping it we'll see the last form of Kaido.

:wonderland:

I'm expecting some Oden parallel from Momo, and that happening would be perfect.

Yeah, Luffy probably isn't going down again at this stage. I hope we get his backstory before he pulls out a final form and I expect we'll get some more information on Joy Boy and what happened with the Oni.
Post automatically merged:

Drake made it really hard with his feats
Even @Xdrake became Grandmaster stan

I still feel like he has a lot of potential for being an Ancient Zoan, but it is what it is at this point. Now, I just want to learn more about SWORD.

G

Gorosei Informer

No working together against two yc would be terrible considering where we are at in the story im glad Oda separated them.
They can work together in other ways not when they are facing their main opponents for the arc
I don't get why as they're still facing 2 YCs? It doesn't downplay them at all? Since when have Zoro and Sanji truly worked together like this before? It's barely a thing and it would be a really nice surprise and change for once, than always 1v1 fights.

G

Gorosei Informer

sanji would never ran away if zoro was around :myman:

"sanji doesn't lack strength, he lacks balls" -roronoa zoro-

Another one of my favourite moments in the series! Having not just Sanji and Zoro working together here so nicely but also the whole Strawhats vs Oars was so freaking good! I really hope Oda does bring that back again somehow, I really miss that!

One of the reasons I love Thriller Bark and it's my favourite arc too!
Post automatically merged:

I was inspired by your avi and had to look it up! And I found this wonderful art thanks to it, so thank you too! :blush::shocking::finally:

:cheers:

W

Wonderful World

Another one of my favourite moments in the series! Having not just Sanji and Zoro working together here so nicely but also the whole Strawhats vs Oars was so freaking good! I really hope Oda does bring that back again somehow, I really miss that!

One of the reasons I love Thriller Bark and it's my favourite arc too!
Wow, I think you're one of the few people I've seen say TB is their favorite.

Which one did you get ? :choppawhat:
Click only one
Tama chapter

Raizo Vs Fuku chapter

King Vs Zoro chapter

Sanji Vs Queen chapter

Appo Vs Drake chapter

Raizo flashback

Kaido Vs Luffy chapter

Tama chapter

Fukurojuku flashback

Gear 5 reveal