General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly Oda missed the opportunity of Robin and Franky awakening haki in their fights we don’t have much longer before EOS. Might as well never give them and the rest of none haki SH users any type of it since there’s no time to develop it and it would be trash lvl. Such as shame.
He forgot Usopp's observation haki too. Given how hell much Page 1 and Ulti gave them, they should have had amazing haki blooms too. Ulti was using haki at least from what I rememmber too. I really don't know what Oda is doing anymore.

Introduces a completely new demon form for Robin with no explanation, suddenly reveals she was meant to have learned Fishman Karate and other martial arts all this time and we still don't know what the fuck Asura and Diable Jambe/Hell's Memories are, how they work, why Zoro and Sanji can use them etc.

Fodders in the Marines and Yonko crews have haki but not most of the SHs who spent 2 years training to get stronger.

Oda:

B

Ballel

He forgot Usopp's observation haki too. Given how hell much Page 1 and Ulti gave them, they should have had amazing haki blooms too. Ulti was using haki at least from what I rememmber too. I really don't know what Oda is doing anymore.

Introduces a completely new demon form for Robin with no explanation, suddenly reveals she was meant to have learned Fishman Karate and other martial arts all this time and we still don't know what the fuck Asura and Diable Jambe/Hell's Memories are, how they work, why Zoro and Sanji can use them etc.

Fodders in the Marines and Yonko crews have haki but not most of the SHs who spent 2 years training to get stronger.

Oda:

PiS :cheers::lusalty::seriously:

G

Gorosei Informer

Larger version:

The Vinsmoke powers are all but guaranteed to be from DFs too imo and that confusion with Reiju having a DF is foreshadowing of this too. Oda has made jokes and hints towards Sanji and Devil Fruits and the importance of the spirals of their eyebrows and such. Also a lot of association with Sanji and aliens too.

I think Reiju formerly being called Cutie Pink is a nod to this too:

:fransuper::steef::finally::shocking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another unpopular opinion of mine:

Oda is wasting time to awaken CoO and CoA of the mid tier SHs... It's been a decade since the TS and around 7 years since Usopp awakened CoO... Oda instead awakened Zoro's CoC first before Robin, Franky and Brook can awaken their first of the 2 regular Hakis... One may argue Robin having CoA already but it's not even subtle that many rejects the possibility...

So if Oda has to awaken or confirm their Hakis, the time is now...