Speculations Estimate how many chapters are left in the Wano arc

Words have meaning and people aren't in your head so you can't say something that is objectively false and just expect them to understand what you really meant. Maybe some self criticism would be a good thing.
Which is why the concept of "questions" exist. You posed the question "added CP0"? I replied back clarifying my statement but here you are back tracking and not accepting my clarification, acting as if you know what I meant better than me. So tell me Lee33, can you please post my next thread since you know me better than myself?

Which is why the concept of "questions" exist. You posed the question "added CP0"? I replied back clarifying my statement but here you are back tracking and not accepting my clarification, acting as if you know what I meant better than me. So tell me Lee33, can you please post my next thread since you know me better than myself?
I don't see how your question was supposed to be interpreted as a way of clarifying your statement rather than a way of trying to prove your point. Why not simply specify you meant the rest of CP0 that showed up in previous chapter ? Again, it's not about what you meant, it's about how words are interpreted. You can't blame people for not being in your head.

As for Lucci supposedly showing up now, I have nothing to say in particular on the matter since he had nothing to do with the reason I replied to your first post. But he was never said to be on his way to Wano anyway, he just told the hat guy to capture Robin.

I don't see how your question was supposed to be interpreted as a way of clarifying your statement rather than a way of trying to prove your point.
Clarifying and "proving a point" aren't mutually exclusive. They both can happen at the same time.

Why not simply specify you meant the rest of CP0 that showed up in previous chapter ? Again, it's not about what you meant, it's about how words are interpreted. You can't blame people for not being in your head.
I literally said, "in just the last three chapters". If you actually paid attention, you would have already knew what I was referring to.

As for Lucci supposedly showing up now, I have nothing to say in particular on the matter since he had nothing to do with the reason I replied to your first post. But he was never said to be on his way to Wano anyway, he just told the hat guy to capture Robin.
Whether Lucci shows up or not, doesn't matter. Oda still created that subplot out his ass adding more and more filler to the story without resolving any of his past subplots.

Clarifying and "proving a point" aren't mutually exclusive. They both can happen at the same time.

I literally said, "in just the last three chapters". If you actually paid attention, you would have already knew what I was referring to.

Whether Lucci shows up or not, doesn't matter. Oda still created that subplot out his ass adding more and more filler to the story without resolving any of his past subplots.
I did pay attention and it's exactly why I contradicted your statement in the first place : CP0 wasn't added in the last 3 chapters. Your statement was false, no matter how you spin it. But sorry for assuming that what you meant was what you actually said and not what you thought in your head without using the right words.

CP0 is anything but filler, it's tied to the main plot, unless you also have your alternate definition of filler in your head that we should guess but I think you're gonna need to create your own dictionary at this rate.

I did pay attention and it's exactly why I contradicted your statement in the first place : CP0 wasn't added in the last 3 chapters. Your statement was false, no matter how you spin it. But sorry for assuming that what you meant was what you actually said and not what you thought in your head without using the right words.

CP0 is anything but filler, it's tied to the main plot, unless you also have your alternate definition of filler in your head that we should guess but I think you're gonna need to create your own dictionary at this rate.
Dude, please just stop it. I am not going to continue this silly conversation about "what I meant". I told you what I meant. If you don't agree with it, idc. CP0 just standing around narrating doing absolutely nothing is filler. Creating this whole CP0 agents coming to Wano out your ass last minute is filler. Just because they "are tied to the main plot" doesn't mean it isn't filler. Luffy running up stairs for five straight chapters before reaching chapter 1000 is filler. Hawkins is filler. Drake doing absolutely nothing other than fighting fodder is filler. Creating a bomb plot out your ass in the last second just so Yamato has something to do is filler. List goes on and on. All these examples are "tied to the main plot" but they are still filler. They serve no purpose in the story and add nothing to it other than just extending this overly bloated 120+ chapter 3 and a half year arc.

At bare minimum 50 chapters, unfortunately there's too many plot threads hanging out there for it to be less than 50. If Oda intends to close all the plot threads–and I don't think he will considering Oda's writing–I would even go as far as to say 100 chapters.

Pretty sure we'll get the marine intervention/transition chapters tho, this might take another ~2 months
I hope it won't take too long coz I'm excited for the continuation. I presume we will probably get at least one special turning point by the arc end which might be either a new character(s) or a revelation of some sort. For sure not many expected the CP0 to appear so far but it did.