Speculations Estimate how many chapters are left in the Wano arc

Do it by volume.

Volume 102 will end at 1036 (seven chapters away) and will probably see the end of all the fights except for Big Mom and Kaido.

Volume 103 will be dealing with the final fight. Will finish at around 1045/1046. ~17 chapters

Since that’s so close to 1050 I reckon Oda will probably stretch it so that 1050 is the chapter where Kaido is either definitively defeated by Luffy or finally killed. So Volume 104, half beating Kaido, half the post raid stuff, finishing around chapter 1055. ~27 chapters. The post raid stuff will be pretty long so will stretch into…

…Volume 105, where they’ll probably leave Wano at around the half way mark. 1060ish. ~33 chapters

So 30-40 chapters. There’s been a couple of eleven chapter volumes instead of the usual ten recently, so that might throw things off.

Around 30 chapters.

1 chapter for Zoro vs. King
1 chapter for Queen vs. Sanji
1 for Orochi and Hiyori
4 for CP0 vs. Robin, Brook, Nami, and Usopp.
3 for other unimportant stuff such as Lucci
5 chapters for Big Mom's fight
5 for Raizo's fight
10 chapters for Kaido's background story and fight.
I would also like to see what the Kidd Pirates manage to accomplish.

Think Wano will end around chapter 1070, with the 70-80 being the aftermach of the events in Wano and Reverie.

20 Elbaf chapters, 2 volumes, 1 for Giants and one for SHP vs RHP.

The journey to Laftel starting around chapter 1110, with Laftel arc ending around 1160 with 5 volumes, one for the journey and they getting there, two for the Void Century FB and another two for the after, and probably BBP.

Them 150 chapter of the Final War, with the manga ending with around 1300 chapters.

Last edited:
It also depends on how Oda wants to resolve the "Onigashima falling over Wano in 5 minutes" situation. If it will be a decisive and one of the final moments of the arc,he cant make those 5 minutes last too many chapters

Probably until the end of 2022, so 30-40 chapters left.

Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Some sidefights
Rocks flashback
Onigashima will fall (Tragedy)
CP0 + Robin
BM and BMP to backstab Kaido and steal copy of Poneglyph
Zoro's past
Big revelation about Wano, Zunisha, Odens diary, Ancient Weapon
Post-Wano chapters
Further Marine intervention

The fights alone will easily take 15 chapters, so 15 additional chapters minimum for the rest.

~20-60 chapters!
If Oda keeps the pacing it might end soon,but if he decides to add CP0,BMP and other twists in the mix i could see it going all they way to the end of 2022!

~20-60 chapters!
If Oda keeps the pacing it might end soon,but if he decides to add CP0,BMP and other twists in the mix i could see it going all they way to the end of 2022!
If Oda finished the arc in 20 chapters I will define him as a genius forever :O as long as they will be coherent.