Speculations Estimate how many chapters are left in the Wano arc

At least 71 chapters. Oda loves his round numbers for some reason so he is just going to continue to add new subplots to Wano which is just another way of saying he is going to add more filler.

In just the last three chapters Oda added more filler to the story by including CP0, Stupid Bomb plot, sanji transformation.

At least 71 chapters. Oda loves his round numbers for some reason so he is just going to continue to add new subplots to Wano which is just another way of saying he is going to add more filler.

In just the last three chapters Oda added more filler to the story by including CP0, Stupid Bomb plot, sanji transformation.
Added CP0 ? They were here since the beginning.

Was Lucci and his cp0 agents coming into Wano before chapter 1028?
It doesn't matter, this isn't about Lucci (who isn't even confirmed to be on his way to Wano anyway), it's about CP0 in general. You said Oda added them in the last 3 chapters, which is false because 3 of them are here since the start of Wano. The question you're asking doesn't prove your point, you're just changing the subject.

It doesn't matter, this isn't about Lucci (who isn't even confirmed to be on his way to Wano anyway), it's about CP0 in general. You said Oda added them in the last 3 chapters, which is false because 3 of them are here since the start of Wano. The question you're asking doesn't prove your point, you're just changing the subject.
So you know what I meant better than I do? Can you please make my next thread then since you obviously know myself better than i do?