Status
Not open for further replies.
More like character regression
Just because he is getting more character development and emotional struggles instead of fights, doesn't means it's character regression

One piece isn't baki, you don't read it for fights or powerscaling otherwise you'd get a mental breakdown because of how little oda cares about powerscaling
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is trash, Even Usopp's better, Oda gave too many unnecessary panels for him which should be given to rest of the strawhats.
Hey, usopp is great. And nope their aren't unnecessary, I'd rather see sanji facing his inner demons rather than Franky screaming super

Just because he is getting more character development and emotional struggles instead of fights, doesn't means it's character regression

One piece isn't baki, you don't read it for fights or powerscaling otherwise you'd get a mental breakdown because of how little oda cares about powerscaling
Post automatically merged:

Hey, usopp is great. And nope their aren't unnecessary, I'd rather see sanji facing his inner demons rather than Franky screaming super
Who cares about fights and powerscaling. My point is Oda's barely focusing on rest of the straw hats and repeating same gags, overused emotional moments with Sanji, its boring and doesn't add any value to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.