Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, I'm not sure Kid/Law's fight will happen that early. This may be a Kid/Law chapter, but I think it's just a segue to bigger chapters down the line. I'd be shocked if Oda had either Yonko fall before the YCs. Imo, the order will (eventually) be:

- Fuku
- Apoo (?)
- Queen
- King
- BM
- Kaido

Throw Orochi somewhere in there and maybe the BMP, Numbers, CP-0 if Oda decides to make them at all relevant in the next 10 chapters lol.

I think Kid/Luffy though will received far more parallels than people are expecting, and we may even see some similar paneling too in the future.
Imo Orochi's turn either comes after King (when only the Emperors are left) or straight after the Emperors, like he gets to see the whole defeat and then is finished

Imo Orochi's turn either comes after King (when only the Emperors are left) or straight after the Emperors, like he gets to see the whole defeat and then is finished
Yup, I think of Orochi very similar to Spandam. Someone will beat his ass but it'll be at the tail end of everything. I still think it'd warranted mostly by Momo and his blade, once he saves Onigashima/Wano. Something big will probably happen when Momo stops Onigashima, then Orochi somehow involves Hiyori into this mess via some hostage situation (maybe).

But regardless yeah I think he will be saved for around then.

Status
Not open for further replies.