Status
Not open for further replies.
It means changing yourself as a man after you have been so emotionally damaged by a woman to the point that you believe all women are trash and you end up having a rotation of women who you as man still share emotional time with also having them be the only man they sleep with basically asking for them to be loyal to you in a non binding relationship.

Essentially blue pulled is being directly manipulated by women while being red pilled is being indirectly manipulated by women to the point that you change your entire self to help your own emotional damage
Ok

- Raizo vs Fuku
- Chopper vs Numbers
- Drake vs Apoo
- Usopp vs Awakened P1
- Nami vs Awakened Ulti
- Brook vs Awakened Black Maria
- Franky vs Awakened Sasaki
- Jinbe vs Awakened WsW
- Yamato vs Awakened Jack

All <1 chapter or even shared chapter fights. Then the top 4 (Queen, King, BM, and Kaido) can just fully control and unlock Awakening so no ressurections or rematches.
:steef::steef:

Idk, I'll keep my headcanon around for a little while longer
:josad::josad::josad:

Tell me where in the story it is said that they are straight. Oda had multiple opportunities to show Luffy and Zoro react to women unlike other men in the series, but he didn't.
I am gonna headcanon them in any way I want, Idc if your religious/homophobic bitch ass gets annoyed by that. Oda has explicitly also said Everything in the world of manga is merchandise and is not real. He does not have a problem how his readers view his characters, then why are you getting offended on his behalf.
Luffy is shown spying on women in the bath with everyone else in Alabasta. He just knows enough that's it's disrespectful and doesn't get caught up in that kind of stuff unless Usopp is around.

Zoro maybe but he could just be asexual, he doesn't react to dudes either.

Nami on the other hand is 100 percent lesbian
Post automatically merged:

One Piece fans don't deserve anything
Bro you pretend to be Brendan Schaub online.

Status
Not open for further replies.