How do you deal with depression??

Stress from work is one of the main causes of modern-day depression.
I would say that you need to work at something that you kinda like to enjoy at least a little bit the work, doing something that you despite while having depression doesn't sound right to me.
Well ya, preferably something you hopefully enjoy. Not everyone have the luxury of that, but I believe everyone can work hard to get there.

Well ya, preferably something you hopefully enjoy. Not everyone have the luxury of that, but I believe everyone can work hard to get there.
We are speaking about stuff that keeps you away from depression, and considering how working causes a lot of stress and thus even more depression, working at something that you rlly don't like won't work at all, it would be even worse imo. But if you have a job that you enjoy/like that keeps you kinda positive then go for it.

B

Ballel

Wim Hof method is working wonders for me!Fish oil helps!Exercise helps!Vitamin b12 helps!
Check your health,depression might be caused by some sickness/disease!
Also,watch this:
Many people lack a nutritious diet and therefore don't get everything they need to stay mentally healthy. thats true.
Those supplement companies are trying to capitalize on this tho.