What series are you watching ?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I just finished the first episode, it’s quite good and I’ll watch the second one ASAP
Awesome!

I just watched it because it popped up in my Netflix home page but it really left an impact on me. In a good way!

I hope you enjoy it too!

Modern Love season 2 is not that bad and even nice, the first 3 episodes are solid
The ending of the episode with jon snow was shit though. I understand what they were going for but c'mon, it was the only couple actually likeablr and then that ending...
Post automatically merged:

I started squid game to see what the fuss is about, its good, but not even remotely the best survival game i have seen, especially if you think of mangas.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The ending of the episode with jon snow was shit though. I understand what they were going for but c'mon, it was the only couple actually likeablr and then that ending...
Haha yeah that ending….. we were like wtf ? It would really end like that ? No meeting ? Etc

The only couple ?
i really liked the couple with the car in the first episode. The new husband and his wife were touching.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I just started Modern Love and watched till episode 3 where Anne Hathaway plays the lady with the bipolar disease. I’m a fan of love stories and I’m quite enjoying this for my before bedtime watch.