Status
Not open for further replies.
can you read?

I never said he is scared of his dream, I said he is scared of failing to achieve his dreams, he isn't scared of facing mihawk, he is scared of losing, and since he'd rather die than fail his dream, he'd rather be killed than lose to mihawk

I still don't get how it's downplay, it's literally in the Manga and it's something great, zoro isn't scared of death, he's scared of failing to achieve his dream , not the dream itself, he's not scare of that, he's scared of failing, more than he is of death

So he'd rather die than fail his dream

There's a big difference between scared of his dream, and scared of failing his dream
"Scared of losing his dream" if he was scared of losing his dream he would have admitted defeat, how are you not understanding this?

That's the whole point of his panel.

It's a very simple concept

W

Wonderful World

Honestly the best way to tie it up. It's super convenient and would be a really weird design coincidence if it's not them.

You can:

- Have Law and Kid show BM they are serious (this chapter potentially)
- During the fight (sometime later), CP-0 shows up (maybe chasing Brook/Robin) and they say something to her.
- This fucks her up and Kid/Law take advantage
- Then Linlin gets serious in a way she hasn't before potentially
- Then we get the big conclusion to said fight.

Honestly this chapter has me really excited to start actually giving their fight action panels, there's so much potential the next 10-20 chapters.
Yep, not to look down on Kid and Law, but something like this happening would seriously help them out.

If it were to happen, the shock might be similar to seeing Mother Carmel's picture breaking, making her temporarily vulnerable. It's all headcanon at this point, but it'd be nice.

Yep, not to look down on Kid and Law, but something like this happening would seriously help them out.

If it were to happen, the shock might be similar to seeing Mother Carmel's picture breaking, making her temporarily vulnerable. It's all headcanon at this point, but it'd be nice.
Yea it's one of those double edged swords. But I'd take it in such a way that if Luffy is fighting Kaido after he's fought like 15 people, it's only fair if BM gets put somewhat in a circumstantial disadvantage against these two.

Maybe maybe not though. I'd still hype the shit out of both of them lol

"Scared of losing his dream" if he was scared of losing his dream he would have admitted defeat, how are you not understanding this?

That's the whole point of his panel.

It's a very simple concept
It's the opposite

Since he is scared of failing to achieve his dream, he'd rather die than not achieve it

For him losing against mihawk is worse than death, so he'd rather be killed during the battle than live

W

Wonderful World

Yea it's one of those double edged swords. But I'd take it in such a way that if Luffy is fighting Kaido after he's fought like 15 people, it's only fair if BM gets put somewhat in a circumstantial disadvantage against these two.

Maybe maybe not though. I'd still hype the shit out of both of them lol
After the spectacular focus on Killer last chapter, it only fits to follow up with Kid and Law, in my opinion.

Either way, if it does continue from there, then we're all probably in for a treat. Their combination of powers is capable of doing some crazy stuff. Law could teleport in the sword from outside and then Punk Rotten could even wield it. Who's to say, maybe that wasn't even the complete form up on the roof, but then it would be strange for him to not use it up there.

J

Joy D. MADS

Yes, but he is old, he was working for Kaido all along and was a Lead Performer trust me
Fukurokuju is now 63 years old, so when he betrayed Oden he was 43yo.

Then he allied to Orochi as a new Shogun. The dude only serves under Shogun not Kaido by that time ("good" relationship with Kaido/Orochi).

Sorry, I can't trust you.

Status
Not open for further replies.