Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, you just gave up the game... thanks
Look I think we both agree on the same thing

The start of the debate was about sanji's fear of losing his emotions is justified and that zoro would've been equally scared too

You think zoro would've been okay with the idea of losing his ambition and will to achieve his dreams as well as what makes him loyal to luffy?

Zoro is scared of failing to achieve his dream, not of death and not of facing mihawk, naturally he should also be scared of losing his ambition and will to be the WSS, literally speaking

The start of the debate was about sanji's fear of losing his emotions is justified and that zoro would've been equally scared too

You think zoro would've been okay with the idea of losing his ambition and will to achieve his dreams as well as what makes him loyal to luffy?

Zoro is scared of failing to achieve his dream, not of death and not of facing mihawk, naturally he should also be scared of losing his ambition and will to be the WSS, literally speaking
Sanji is scared of losing his emotions. Zoro has never shown fear. Him losing to Mihawk isnt fear it's shock value because during the fight he is shocked at far superior Mihawk is as a swordsman than Zoro.

We both agree that you gave away the game... nice.

He was never scared of losing his ambition... that's the whole point of I'd rather die than admit defeat. It's why Sanji says just give up your stupid ambition, if Zoro was scarred of his ambition he would have admitted defeat and backed down from Mihawk.

the reason why I said you gave up the game is because this quote "For him losing against mihawk is worse than death, so he'd rather be killed during the battle than live" shows you have no grasp on the full fight itself

J

Joy D. MADS

Yes, but he is old, he was working for Kaido all along and was a Lead Performer trust me

Do you think Waizo the Ninja would struggle so much against some random dude who isn't a Commander?
You know why is this way?

- He's currently Orochi's right hand man, so his strongest man.
- He serves as prelude to get Orochi, if you beat him now, Orochi can be beaten by almost everyone on this raid.

And... I think Raizo is the weakest Scabbard... So not a commander level foe for him but he could be easy Tobi Roppo level.

Sanji is scared of losing his emotions. Zoro has never shown fear. Him losing to Mihawk isnt fear it's shock value because during the fight he is shocked at far superior Mihawk is as a swordsman than Zoro.

We both agree that you gave away the game... nice.

He was never scared of losing his ambition... that's the whole point of I'd rather die than admit defeat. It's why Sanji says just give up your stupid ambition, if Zoro was scarred of his ambition he would have admitted defeat and backed down from Mihawk.

the reason why I said you gave up the game is because this quote "For him losing against mihawk is worse than death, so he'd rather be killed during the battle than live" shows you have no grasp on the full fight itself
I'm gone for like 3 hours and pretty sure I've read the same posts just before I left.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.